• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NavyOCSHopeful

Ensign - SWO
I still want to swear in on the same day though. After mid may I have no job since I'm being replaced lol. I just haven't seen that from any of the class pages yet
As far as I know, I swear in after receiving the Select Letter. I'm just annoyed with the hurry up and wait. Get me in already!! lol

exNavyOffRec

Correct, especially with the ROM situation. ROM was recently removed for boot camp if you are fully vaccinated, so I wonder if that will trickle up to OCS by the time we attend.
Until some vaccinated person ends up testing positive, then they will need to decide if it isn't really a big deal or go back to ROM, and it will probably also depend on how long since vaccination, some say good for a year, some saying it could only be 6 months, lots of variables and it will come down to how much risk is acceptable for big Navy.

Conqueror’sHaki

SWOTIVATED MUSTANG
Waiting for MEPS, hopefully will be in this board.

OAR: 53
GPA: 3.98
Degree: BBA in Marketing
LORs: Marine O-5 (Retired), current employer, current coworker, former coworker, former supervisor/professor
Fluff: 2,000+ hours of volunteer community service, 10+ years involvement in 4-H, 5+ years at my current job, no waivers.

If I recall, you and a few others received unofficial notifications before the PRO REC memo was released. Was that due to the need to fill priority seats at OCS? We are going through the similar issue in the April board.

almond_615

If I recall, you and a few others received unofficial notifications before the PRO REC memo was released. Was that due to the need to fill priority seats at OCS? We are going through the similar issue in the April board.

No. They were just able to see that they were placed in a class. But remember, some candidates were selected for fy22 dates and would not hve show up in a class at all.