• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

xjoellemae

ENS - SWO
If I recall, you and a few others received unofficial notifications before the PRO REC memo was released. Was that due to the need to fill priority seats at OCS? We are going through the similar issue in the April board.
I got a class date on March 15th, the official list came out March 26th. The only way he could see my class date was by searching by my social security number and I have no idea what program he did that in. I don't know if that's the reason why I got a class date prior to results coming out because if they were trying to fill seats, I would think they would schedule me in for a class earlier than July. They've asked me three times to move up my class date and I've refused.

NavyOCSHopeful

Ensign - SWO
I got a class date on March 15th, the official list came out March 26th. The only way he could see my class date was by searching by my social security number and I have no idea what program he did that in. I don't know if that's the reason why I got a class date prior to results coming out because if they were trying to fill seats, I would think they would schedule me in for a class earlier than July. They've asked me three times to move up my class date and I've refused.
Motherf*ckers. I'm sitting here pestering my OR to get me a date and nobody's calling me.

xjoellemae

ENS - SWO
Motherf*ckers. I'm sitting here pestering my OR to get me a date and nobody's calling me.
They're desperate. I know someone who got an unofficial result from the April board on Friday, Admiral signed on Saturday, and she's booked to ship for the May 14 class date.

NavyOCSHopeful

Ensign - SWO
They're desperate. I know someone who got an unofficial result from the April board on Friday, Admiral signed on Saturday, and she's booked to ship for the May 14 class date.
How’s that work? She would’ve had to ship to Newport on the 31st for ROM and quarantine.

exNavyOffRec

This whole thing seems unlikely given the number of people they have that could just be rolled up, not saying it isn't possible just it would be very rare.

xjoellemae

ENS - SWO
There are people from the August 2020 aviation boards that dont have dates yet
The aviation training pipeline is backed up, so they're not sending people to OCS because they can't send them down to Florida after. They're trying to push SWOs through because there is room in training after OCS.

Tracker95

The aviation training pipeline is backed up, so they're not sending people to OCS because they can't send them down to Florida after. They're trying to push SWOs through because there is room in training after OCS.
Im in the 30 May class, (Aviation) May 15th is the Begining of ROM

almond_615

This whole thing seems unlikely given the number of people they have that could just be rolled up, not saying it isn't possible just it would be very rare.

Sir, I can say something weird Navy-wise is going on. I just got that same email. But it may have something to do with SECNAVs new direction regarding vaccinated Sailors that dropped Saturday morning.

exNavyOffRec

Sir, I can say something weird Navy-wise is going on. I just got that same email. But it may have something to do with SECNAVs new direction regarding vaccinated Sailors that dropped Saturday morning.
It could be, just wait until vaccinated people test COVID positive, it has already happened and it just takes 1 at OCS to mess up the process.

NavyOCSHopeful

Ensign - SWO
Anyone here who was Pro-Rec'd with a ship date of FY22 receive a concrete date yet?

I'd like to know if I'm the only one who's going a little cabin feverish with wanting a solid date.