• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NevarYalnal

Is this true? My OR said that if I get selected for swo, (results in may) I have the option to wait for results of the other board I’m in (results in July) and can decide. Swo is my number one and intel is 2 but the intel I’m trying for is a swo option.
did your OR confirm that there were even slots for SWO option for Intel? Because there haven't been in quite some time.

ahansen

did your OR confirm that there were even slots for SWO option for Intel? Because there haven't been in quite some time.
Edit- I was going for swo-oceano, not intel. He said he was pushing me for that in his rec but I never heard him specify there were slots open for it fy22. He wanted me to put intel #1 but the option is a bit of a long shot so I wanted to put swo 1. He never mentioned if I got in I wouldn’t be seen by IWC.

Last edited:

ahansen

I was going for swo-oceano. He said he was pushing me for that in his rec but I never heard him specify there were slots open for it fy22. He wanted me to put intel #1 but the option is a bit of a long shot so I wanted to put swo 1. He never mentioned if I got in I wouldn’t be seen by IWC.
Note- I had to put intel to be seen by IWC in hopes they consider me for swo-oceano as I didn’t meet all criteria for oceano (2 physics classes).

exNavyOffRec

Note- I had to put intel to be seen by IWC in hopes they consider me for swo-oceano as I didn’t meet all criteria for oceano (2 physics classes).
If the SWO results come back and you are a Y and the IWC applications haven't been sent to the board then they should pull you from consideration for that board.

If you don't meet the requirements they won't consider you.

jcsk91

No, I’m in the April board. I just wanted to gauge a timeline in case nobody can pull up the memo
I saw the memo here Friday night, I was told by the skipper Tuesday and it was in BOL Wednesday. Still awaiting orders for school, class up date etc. I dont have ENTRS access to scope ahead to get a timeline. I am just running as much as I can stand to get ready and will just maintain once I hit goal time. So honestly as much as a rush as you may be in to know as I was I also would enjoy the time you do have. I stressed more than needed over the wait. I know it is easy to say now just dont stress it aint worth it.

Conqueror’sHaki

SWOTIVATED MUSTANG
I saw the memo here Friday night, I was told by the skipper Tuesday and it was in BOL Wednesday. Still awaiting orders for school, class up date etc. I dont have ENTRS access to scope ahead to get a timeline. I am just running as much as I can stand to get ready and will just maintain once I hit goal time. So honestly as much as a rush as you may be in to know as I was I also would enjoy the time you do have. I stressed more than needed over the wait. I know it is easy to say now just dont stress it aint worth it.

I needed this bro.. I appreciate you!!

pstrub

Going to MEPS tomorrow and would like some reassurance. I appreciate any input or comments.
Degree: Counterterrorism, Homeland Security, and Global Affairs from an Israeli college. I also worked at several think tanks on analyzing terror organizations and government policy.
LoR: Congressman, Rabbi, active-duty Intel Major, and current boss.
I was also a Mitchell cadet officer in the Civil Air Patrol, and recently did a junior staffer internship for Congress.
GPA: 3.45
OAR: 55

xjoellemae

ENS - SWO
Going to MEPS tomorrow and would like some reassurance. I appreciate any input or comments.
Degree: Counterterrorism, Homeland Security, and Global Affairs from an Israeli college. I also worked at several think tanks on analyzing terror organizations and government policy.
LoR: Congressman, Rabbi, active-duty Intel Major, and current boss.
I was also a Mitchell cadet officer in the Civil Air Patrol, and recently did a junior staffer internship for Congress.
GPA: 3.45
OAR: 55
Here's our self-reported spreadsheet. Should give you some visibility on our stats and your odds. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rpje5YfORUCL98rYye-1UdbO95QZgjv0WUYu7YThO8A/edit?usp=sharing

xjoellemae

ENS - SWO
Didn't get INTEL, but now my OR doesn't respond when I tell him I want to move forward with SWO and push for a July, August, or September OCS date rather than the general "FY22".
They are desperate for SWOs to ship early. I have a 25 JUL class date and they asked me to move it up, I said no. I guess keep bugging your recruiter because OCS would loooove to have you early, for sure!

NavyOCSHopeful

Ensign - SWO
I'll give you my recruiters number lol charlotte is on the way to Newport anyways lol
Just a quick detour! ?

They are desperate for SWOs to ship early. I have a 25 JUL class date and they asked me to move it up, I said no. I guess keep bugging your recruiter because OCS would loooove to have you early, for sure!
He finally got back to me. I've told him that I'd like the July 4, August 15, or September 2 class with August being the ideal. We'll see what happens. I told him that "FY22" is too late for me and I want something earlier.