• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NavyOCSHopeful

Ensign - SWO
Update: My recruiter is on leave. The guy from the office told me that my package was denied for an age waiver, my NTAG pushed back because I'm 31 and it was supposed to be at the board. So now they are waiting for a reply from the PM about why I wasn't seen.
What?
I’m 33. Was 32 when my application was at board. I never filed an age waiver. Why would they say you weren’t at board because of age?

zarevich

Was told I wasn’t allowed to tell anyone till skipper told me, so I’ve just been chilling on it. Guess everyone’s different. Mostly happy to be selected
Did somebody at your command say you weren’t going to ever make officer or you were unfit to be one?

Meh. The selection is official on the ProRec list. The Final Selection letter is more of a formality.
I feel like this is the case, especially since they do the "part 2" medical before the board now. At least that's what happened with mine. Mr. Celestin got the medical PQ letter before even sending the package to board

NavyOCSHopeful

Ensign - SWO
When my OCS ship date says FY22, when will I receive a fixed date? With today being April 5, what would be the earliest I could bump up my class date? June or July?

GMWS10

Hi does anyone know what the current SWO and Intel board selection rates are and if there is an "average profile of candidates accepted"?