• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO Board 12APR21

Danielle29

Does anybody know how many people applied for this board? Or how many got rolled over from the previous one? I was looking from last one there was ~40% Pro-Rec Y

Michael_J_Caboose

Squadron N2/N6
We still haven't seen the IP board which came out on the 26th or 27th of Feb (right before the board conviened) so I assume there is a new place it is hung

zarevich

We still haven't seen the IP board which came out on the 26th or 27th of Feb (right before the board conviened) so I assume there is a new place it is hung
The link you provided at the MAR IWC forum is still getting updated. There was an at board listed for SEALS last Tuesday

Anybody got confirmation they will be on the next board? Also what’s the quotas like for this up coming board

zarevich

Can someone post the link to the at-board list once updated? Is this a list where we can see if we're in this board?
Someone usually posts it or has access to it. If you are active duty you can get access, if you are civilian, unfortunately you won't get access. Yes, if your name on that list, your package makes it to the board.

eahmed4

Can anyone confirm if FY21 is officially closed now with the FEB SWO board? Or do they still have quotas to fill?