• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO Board 12APR21

Michael_J_Caboose

Squadron N2/N6
Same! But I'm very nervous as I'm not 100% sure that I'm in this board. My OR said that I am, but he said that before for FEB board
The same thing happened to me for the Oct cuttoff for intel. I was at a large scale training event with little access and missed the cuttoff by two days. My package was pushed and I was able to confirm with the atboard lists.

eahmed4

Same! But I'm very nervous as I'm not 100% sure that I'm in this board.. My OR said that I am, but he said that before for FEB board
If you go back to the FEB SWO thread, there was someone who had brought up that all packages that were submitted after January 1st were automatically rolled into the April SWO board. Not confirmed but it makes sense because my OR submitted it on January 14th before the FEB board deadline and I was rolled into April

If you go back to the FEB SWO thread, there was someone who had brought up that all packages that were submitted after January 1st were automatically rolled into the April SWO board. Not confirmed but it makes sense because my OR submitted it on January 14th before the FEB board deadline and I was rolled into April
I saw that and I hope that's the case for me and everyone else. It would be nice to have an absolute certainty that I'm on april board tho. All I have is "you will be on the next board" from my OR.

eahmed4

I saw that and I hope that's the case for me and everyone else. It would be nice to have an absolute certainty that I'm on april board tho. All I have is "you will be on the next board" from my OR.
you will get absolute certainty in about a week when the release the at board list. Or you could contact Mr Celestin and just confirm with them

you will get absolute certainty in about a week when the release the at board list. Or you could contact Mr Celestin and just confirm with them
Yup Mr Celestin said my application is awaiting board review and continue to check with my OR. He didnt specify if I'm on the april board. Either way it's good to know there will be at board list in about a week.

NavyOCSHopeful

Ensign - SWO
Yup Mr Celestin said my application is awaiting board review and continue to check with my OR. He didnt specify if I'm on the april board. Either way it's good to know there will be at board list in about a week.
A week or so before the board meets, an At Board list should be posted on this forum by someone.

For example, on the Feb 22 board, about 8-9 days prior to the board meeting, someone posted the At Board list and I was able to find myself on it. For the IWC Mar 1 board, @Michael_J_Caboose was able to share the At Board list with me for Intel applicants, albeit after the fact, and I was able to find myself on it.

At the rate currently, y'all should hear Pro-Rec results around May 15-20. That's my own guesstimate, so don't take that as gospel!

Best of luck, my friend!

RClas42

Hello SWO hopefuls,

Like several of us, I too applied for the SWO February Board on January 14th, the day before the final application deadline. Since that time, I have been operating under the assumption that I was being considered by the February Board. As it turns out, that was not the case, despite what I was told by my OR. How do I know? Because my name isn't listed on the SWO February Prorec Board Results Memo that was issued on March 15. Hoping this means I'll be considered for the April SWO Board, but we won't know until the At-Board list is available sometime next week.

As Tom Petty once said, "the waiting is the hardest part."

Here's some quick numbers on the SWO February Board:
131 Total Applicants
54 Applicants Yes / Accepted
73 Applicants No / Not Accepted
4 Applicants deemed "Do Not Return"
Acceptance Rate = 41.2 %

My Stats:
Education: Master of Arts in Political Science, Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and Criminal Justice
Graduate GPA: 3.89, Undergrad GPA 3.9
OAR: 53
Waivers: 1 for adolescent eczema. Passed MEPS back in December 2020
SWO first and only choice

Good luck everyone. Let's keep in touch

NavyOCSHopeful

Ensign - SWO
Hello SWO hopefuls,

Like several of us, I too applied for the SWO February Board on January 14th, the day before the final application deadline. Since that time, I have been operating under the assumption that I was being considered by the February Board. As it turns out, that was not the case, despite what I was told by my OR. How do I know? Because my name isn't listed on the SWO February Prorec Board Results Memo that was issued on March 15. Hoping this means I'll be considered for the April SWO Board, but we won't know until the At-Board list is available sometime next week.

As Tom Petty once said, "the waiting is the hardest part."

Here's some quick numbers on the SWO February Board:
131 Total Applicants
54 Applicants Yes / Accepted
73 Applicants No / Not Accepted
4 Applicants deemed "Do Not Return"
Acceptance Rate = 41.2 %

My Stats:
Education: Master of Arts in Political Science, Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and Criminal Justice
Graduate GPA: 3.89, Undergrad GPA 3.9
OAR: 53
Waivers: 1 for adolescent eczema. Passed MEPS back in December 2020
SWO first and only choice

Good luck everyone. Let's keep in touch
Nice GPA. They’ll cumulate it into a 3.895, though. As if that really makes a difference.

Not a recruiter, but I’d say you have a pretty good chance.

Conqueror’sHaki

SWOTIVATED MUSTANG

Here's a sheet to throw your stats in!

bump

jmj689

Didn't make the cutoff for the last board. SWO first and only choice.

OAR: 73
Education: BS in Computer Science from UC Davis
GPA: 3.83
Prior Service: No
LOR: former professor, O-5 (Navy), current employer

Sheesh you're pretty much a guarantee yes. Why you doing swo? Wanna be captain one day?

yownie1992

Didn't make the cutoff for the last board. SWO first and only choice.

OAR: 73
Education: BS in Computer Science from UC Davis
GPA: 3.83
Prior Service: No
LOR: former professor, O-5 (Navy), current employer

Should have went intel I or NFO. I was a Boatswain's mate when I was in. I was always on the bridge standing watch with the SWO's. SWO is my only choice. My package isn't that competitive unlike yours. Only thing going for me is my prior service, and even with that I'm hanging on a tread.