• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO Board 09 NOV 20

Sweetwa089

I have not recieve a confirmation email. My packet was sent back in Sept. I am active duty so should I email Mr. Celestine? What is his email?

monkeyman3791

Good afternoon all,

Just wanted to introduce myself, this will be my first board in what has become a 3-year journey. I'm AD AF and was stationed in Alaska when I started the process in 2018. My kit was sent up through Seattle for two boards but had some admin snags that kicked both of them. Now with an age waiver in hand (it wasn't needed prior to this year) and stationed at the Pentagon, I'll finally make it to a board. Needless to say, I'm extremely excited and nervous...

Anyone else applying from another branch?

Best of luck to everyone!

Lholt010

Good Morning,
I know a lot of you all haven’t heard anything about your packages but I know they are moving right along. I’ve received my medical clearance and waivers back already. If they’re not in contact with you, they are most likely in contact with your recruiter (civilians) or ESO (active duty)! Hopefully this puts everyone’s mind at ease as we wait the next few weeks for the board to begin.

Ghost SWO

Contributor
What does the SWO Choice (1, 2, 3) column signify on the Excel? Is that saying that is the applicants 1st, 2nd, or 3rd choice if offered other jobs?

GoNavy123

Good Morning,
I know a lot of you all haven’t heard anything about your packages but I know they are moving right along. I’ve received my medical clearance and waivers back already. If they’re not in contact with you, they are most likely in contact with your recruiter (civilians) or ESO (active duty)! Hopefully this puts everyone’s mind at ease as we wait the next few weeks for the board to begin.
I got mine back as well. Super relieved

KnightKingORL

Hello all,

I'm also applying to this board for SWO. First go around and hopefully the last.

Major: Sport and Exercise Science
GPA: 3.75
Currently: Working on Master's in Kinesiology (Graduating in May 21')
OAR: 41

jpotter1996

Well, I just learned that my recruiter submitted my package to this SWO board without asking me after I didn’t get picked up on a recent SNA board. Certainly not upset, but it was one hell of a surprise.

56/6/6/6 on the OAR/ASTB
23 years old
3.8 GPA Business Administration major
Work for one of the “Big 4” public accounting firms
LOR from a US Congressman

Looks like I need to get back to my running routine after getting a pro-rec no from the last board.

exNavyOffRec

Well, I just learned that my recruiter submitted my package to this SWO board without asking me after I didn’t get picked up on a recent SNA board. Certainly not upset, but it was one hell of a surprise.
That isn't cool, that is how recruiters can get removed from recruiting duty.

jpotter1996

That isn't cool, that is how recruiters can get removed from recruiting duty.
Oh no worries, he’s moving on from recruiting duty in a few months anyway. No longer taking on new folks and just managing the handful he has. I’m not upset, but it sure would have been nice to be consulted about it. Honestly wondering when he was planning to tell me.