• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO Board 09 NOV 20

Danielle29

Hey guys!

So I finished MEPS a couple of weeks ago and was wondering what’s the next step?? Applying as a swo (stating the obvious... lol) is it just waiting for the final decision or is there an interview segment?

Also, I don’t know if I made it for the 20201009 board so wanted to ask if you guys know if this is the last SWO pro board for this year or is there another one? I went in 20201002 and I know that’s the date of board but I had to follow up a couple med documents after MEPS so I’m not sure if I made it. Long story short just asking if there’s another board for SWO or the process for this?

Thank you!!

jpotter1996

Hey guys!

So I finished MEPS a couple of weeks ago and was wondering what’s the next step?? Applying as a swo (stating the obvious... lol) is it just waiting for the final decision or is there an interview segment?

Also, I don’t know if I made it for the 20201009 board so wanted to ask if you guys know if this is the last SWO pro board for this year or is there another one? I went in 20201002 and I know that’s the date of board but I had to follow up a couple med documents after MEPS so I’m not sure if I made it. Long story short just asking if there’s another board for SWO or the process for this?

Thank you!!
I believe the November board is the final SWO board for the calendar year. There is another SWO board being held in March ‘21 with a February submission date.
I don’t believe there are any interviews necessary for SWO. Next steps should be to get with your recruiter and finish building your package. MEPS was one of the biggest hurdles, so kudos for getting past that.

Trae77

Good Morning! This is my first board. Swo is my first choice! And hopefully first and last and last board.
GPA:2.85
OAR:45
Major Political science
College ball player , All Confrence, Captain etc.
LOR: 05,06,E7,E5,AD Head coach etc.
Best of luck to you all!!

Joselo_0084

Good morning,

Attached are the at the board list. I'm not there, not surprised, being fighting with this since March 19th.

Attachments

• SWO NOV2020 AT BOARD LIST.xls
    64 KB · Views: 148

Joselo_0084

Did you call Mr. Celestine?
Nice, nice. I got told by Mr. Celestin in August that I do not have to re-apply for the board and my application will be rolled into the next board, after not hearing anything about my waiver for 5 months. Today, after following his advice, not seeing my name on the at the board list, contact him. He said he will find out, get an email from the SWO program manager, stating that the application doesn't get automatically submitted, that I had to re-apply, which is why I was not in the at the board list. This is frustrating ?

GoNavy123

My name's also not on that list. Even though I got my medically fit for commission letter from Mr. Celestin already. I don’t understand how that happened. Maybe they are still adding people to the list as the week goes on Idk.