• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO Board 09 NOV 20

GoNavy123

I did. Mr.Celestin said he got my application, reviewed it and sent me my medical letter of qualifying service. Strange to think he would do all that then my application not make it. But if you didn’t get on the last list but your application still made it to the board then I suppose there’s some comfort in that. Thanks for replying

ccutler

This may be a silly question but what are the letters and numbers after our names on the at board list?
It’s the first initial of our middle name or NMN means no middle name I’m assuming. And the numbers are the recruiting district your application was sent from.

GoNavy123

I got word back from Mr. Celestin, he verified my application and said it will be validated for the board so I think I am good to go now. I was sweating hard there for a moment. Hope everyone else is doing good too.

KnightKingORL

Less than a week away from board convening. I know it'll take a good amount of time after that to hear back but how is everyone feeling leading up to this?

GoNavy123

Knight, he said it was error free and needed no corrections or waivers so i think the validation time to be ready for the board shouldn't be out of the realm to expect it for 09 Nov.

GoNavy123

Mr. Celestin emailed me this this morning:

PO1,

I did receive your application on 01 OCT 2020 and it did not require any corrections or waiver approval processing so I will email the Program Manager to validate your application for board.

v/r

Mr. Paul Celestin

Less than a week away from board convening. I know it'll take a good amount of time after that to hear back but how is everyone feeling leading up to this?
This is my first board so I'm feeling optimistic. I have no prior experience and I will be graduating may 2021, so I'm hoping to leave as soon as possible.

Joselo_0084

I had to get my OCS program coordinator, to talk to the SWO Program Manager. They will be considering my application because it was Mr. Celestin who told me I didn't needed to re-apply, it was him who told me my application was going to be rolled into the next board, It wasn't me who assumed my application will be automatically submitted, I acted based on Mr. Celestin's advice. They had to honor that.