• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO Board 09 NOV 20

darths

If I did all the paperwork and the oar. My recruiter said I just have to wait now, but I havent recieved a confirmation email. Does that mean he hasnt sent it (the OCS packet) yet, or is the confirmation for something else?

zarevich

If I did all the paperwork and the oar. My recruiter said I just have to wait now, but I havent recieved a confirmation email. Does that mean he hasnt sent it (the OCS packet) yet, or is the confirmation for something else?
I guess the question is when did your recruiter sent your packet? Mine was sent on 02OCT which was the deadline for SWO, I am hoping to receive a confirmation this week otherwise I will send an email to Mr. Celestine.

darths

I guess the question is when did your recruiter sent your packet? Mine was sent on 02OCT which was the deadline for SWO, I am hoping to receive a confirmation this week otherwise I will send an email to Mr. Celestine.
Im not sure if mine sent it. I just know I turned in all my documents and he just said Im good and that he will give me a call in december after the board has decided. I just emailed him to double check.

Joselo_0084

The same thing happened to me in March 19th when I submitted my application. I didn't received a response until March 31st.

TylerHughes1997

I recently sent in my Application for SWO
Gpa: 3.2
Oar: 42
BS in Psychology
Eagle Scout
Captain on varsity soccer in HS
Psych honors society
Nation society for leadership and success through college
Gamma beta phi honors society
Deans list throughout college
Volunteered 2 years with court appointed special advocacy working with kids in the court system
Currently working in the ER at a hospital with psychiatric patients
Hard working, able to manage and function in high stress environments, physically fit
Trying to see how competitive I am.
Best,
Tyler

I also applied to this board. I was originally going to apply for a February board I think but my recruiter pushed me for this one last minute so I didn’t really study for the OAR.

GPA: 3.31 Integrated Business
OAR: 49
My volunteering experience was in my time in sea cadets as well as filing income taxes for low income families.
My letter of recommendations were strong as it was from my former boss as coworker where I was offered a job as well as from the program head of accounting at my university.

I just wanted to put this up publicly and will let everyone know if I was selected.

Chuckdan

First time applicant here!
Took about 9 months from start to finish to make this board!
My stats:
OAR: 50
GPA: 3.77 Criminology B.S.
also had a 3.95 for my associates degree
Prior service Marine with honorable discharge (separated at E-4)
Strong letters of recommendation from Senior Manager, State Trooper/county legislator (family friend), and co worker in the military who oversaw my highest leadership position.
No waivers
First time posting on here as well after lurking for the last 2 months, looking forward to talking with everyone on here and most importantly, best of luck to everyone!

sasebobeast

Only 9 people who posted stats from this forum are inputted so far!

Terminader

Hello everyone!
Just got confirmation from my recruiter that my application was sent for this board (my first choice is IWC-Oceano for the 30 NOV 20 board). Hoping my GPA won't be a huge detriment for my application.
Stats:

GPA: 3.03 Geological Engineering major
OAR: 59
Treasurer of University mining exploration organization
University fencing club member
Board officer of volunteering club throughout high school
Volunteer coached boy's soccer
2x Bronze President's Service Award recipient
2 LORs from previous employers
No waivers

Good luck to everyone applying to this board as well! As a first time applicant, it was a bit disheartening to see the acceptance percentages of the previous couple SWO boards!

sasebobeast

Only 9 people who posted stats from this forum are inputted so far!

Sorry, changed the setting so anyone with the link can now edit it.