• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Supply Board 6MAY22

Rtjenkins

Ricky Jenkins
Ok, that pretty much answered all my questions. I spoke to her too but I forgot o ask this specific questions

exNavyOffRec

I spoke with the OCM and she said this was a last minute board to meet FY-22 numbers as previously stated by @exNavyOffRec. She also said due to the schedule change, applications (she didnt say how many) that are not selected for this quick board will be automatically rolled to the June board. So potentially two chances for the price of one. I didnt ask about the "at-board" list since @exNavyOffRec informed us there is no requirement for them to post that...But I am curious how many 198 and total applications are being reviewed here.

@exNavyOffRec with the June board fast approaching does that mean the results for the 02May board should be out prior to 06June board convening? or is there nothing wrong with them overlapping?
Since they are short numbers it would make sense to get the May results out fast in order to send those guy to OCS for FY22 spots.

FernandezE

Hey guys! I'm new here... any news on results? Also how do you all recommend I go about finding out if my package was reviewed on the board or pushed to the next one? I email Mr. Celestine but no answer.

Rtjenkins

Ricky Jenkins
The board just met a few days ago…
Hey guys! I'm new here... any news on results? Also how do you all recommend I go about finding out if my package was reviewed on the board or pushed to the next one? I email Mr. Celestine but no answer.
Paul Celestine just came back fro. Leave and had a ton of emails, however you won’t know your package is pushed to the next board until the board results come out for this one. That had to fill fy22 spots which is why they added a many board. If your you recieved confirmation that your package is forwarded for the next supply board the it is in fact on that board. They haven’t released an at boards list at this time however.

TheHm

Oh I see, yea I submitted mine In feb, my supply package ended up getting rolled to the next board which was the June board, and the SWO for next week.
Hello! Where can I find the deadlines and board schedules are? I am finishing up my package.

Brian1942

I submitted in February, waiver approved in March .. I was not part of the may board for some reason… who knows how they selected those on board. Still slated for the June board though so fingers crossed.

Rtjenkins

Ricky Jenkins
I submitted in February, waiver approved in March .. I was not part of the may board for some reason… who knows how they selected those on board. Still slated for the June board though so fingers crossed.
How do you know you weren’t on the may board?

Rtjenkins

Ricky Jenkins
I called and Mr. Celestin told me I wasn’t on it but that I was still in for June
That is odd, this May board was a random board that the supply made to fill in slots for fy22 I thought they would pull packages from the June board to this one. Perhaps I’m still on the June board after all