• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Supply Board 6MAY22

kahkakike

Hi Guys, I read the threat and some of you already submitted SWO package for July. My recruiter said he will submit my SWO in June because that’s when it opens. I am confused here, so u can already submit package for SWO in July right now?

exNavyOffRec

Hi Guys, I read the threat and some of you already submitted SWO package for July. My recruiter said he will submit my SWO in June because that’s when it opens. I am confused here, so u can already submit package for SWO in July right now?
If you already have an application submitted you cannot submit for another designator until your application has been dispositioned for the designators already submitted.

Does anyone know why the at-board list hasn't shown up on MPT&E? I'm curious how many TAOC 198 and how many applications there are total in this board.

Rtjenkins

Ricky Jenkins
Does anyone know why the at-board list hasn't shown up on MPT&E? I'm curious how many TAOC 198 and how many applications there are total in this board.
No clue.. my real question is how many people will actually be on this board and not the June board one

Rtjenkins

Ricky Jenkins
Just because they can put out an "at board" list doesn't mean they will put one out.
If a board gets added and already recieved confirmation that you were on the board for June 2 months prior, does your package automatically get forwarded for upcoming board, or the board you were originally set to be on?

exNavyOffRec

If a board gets added and already recieved confirmation that you were on the board for June 2 months prior, does your package automatically get forwarded for upcoming board, or the board you were originally set to be on?
What is happening is extremely rare, I do believe your thought process makes sense but the only ones that really know are at NRC.

Rtjenkins

Ricky Jenkins
What is happening is extremely rare, I do believe your thought process makes sense but the only ones that really know are at NRC.
Ok, because that was my only concern. I know I’m on the board, but which one, and they changed the due dates for both boards. Ok, guess I’ll just have to wait and see.. the more I think about, ipthe more scenarios I keep running in my head. My recruiting side is showing lol

I spoke with the OCM and she said this was a last minute board to meet FY-22 numbers as previously stated by @exNavyOffRec. She also said due to the schedule change, applications (she didnt say how many) that are not selected for this quick board will be automatically rolled to the June board. So potentially two chances for the price of one. I didnt ask about the "at-board" list since @exNavyOffRec informed us there is no requirement for them to post that...But I am curious how many 198 and total applications are being reviewed here.

@exNavyOffRec with the June board fast approaching does that mean the results for the 02May board should be out prior to 06June board convening? or is there nothing wrong with them overlapping?

Rtjenkins

Ricky Jenkins
I spoke with the OCM and she said this was a last minute board to meet FY-22 numbers as previously stated by @exNavyOffRec. She also said due to the schedule change, applications (she didnt say how many) that are not selected for this quick board will be automatically rolled to the June board. So potentially two chances for the price of one. I didnt ask about the "at-board" list since @exNavyOffRec informed us there is no requirement for them to post that...But I am curious how many 198 and total applications are being reviewed here.

@exNavyOffRec with the June board fast approaching does that mean the results for the 02May board should be out prior to 06June board convening? or is there nothing wrong with them overlapping?