• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Supply Board 6MAY22

otisbass

ABE1 if you have the list just post it. There is nothing classified about that list, it is just a list of names that shows if people are selected or not. I am sure you have been in the Navy long enough to tell if the list contains PII or not if it is just a bunch of names just post it so we can look for our names ourselves vice sending you names individually. I am sure almost everyone here is curious to know if they made it. In almost every thread on here, someone will post the result once they get hold of it. Thank you for your corporation!

Rtjenkins

Ricky Jenkins
ABE1 if you have the list just post it. There is nothing classified about that list, it is just a list of names that shows if people are selected or not. I am sure you have been in the Navy long enough to tell if the list contains PII or not if it is just a bunch of names just post it so we can look for our names ourselves vice sending you names individually. I am sure almost everyone here is curious to know if they made it. In almost every thread on here, someone will post the result once they get hold of it. Thank you for your corporation!
true, it’s been put out several times to not post lists, some how it gets flagged and removed anyway.

the main board is still convening. The may board was an added board and they needed to fill fy22 quotas.

exNavyOffRec

It is more about not sharing who was given a "N" so they have time to be notified by their recruiter, there are a few individual communities that when the list is released they will wait a few days they post the names of those selected to their webpage or FB page saying congratulations to our new community members.

Rtjenkins

Ricky Jenkins
I will say this, if you've gotten confirmation that you were on this mini board and were not selected, your package is not on this current board convening right now. The results came out the same day the board convened which the processors hadn't had access to forward for the actual board. For a reconsideration, it will have to be for the next Supply board. I saw earlier on here that if you didn't make the cut for the mini board that your package will just be forwarded to the next board since it was a "mini" board. I spoke with the OCM, a board member and a processor, according to them that is not the case.