• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Supply Board 6MAY22

NavyFanatic32

Hello,

I have a question about the Supply Board in May. I will be applying for Supply in May of this year. When do results usually come out after applications are submitted to the board?
I applied and got picked up on this same board last year. Submitted application the last week of April. Board met early June. Unofficial results came out end of June…Official results were released maybe July 6th or so. Good luck!

Crockerkio

I applied and got picked up on this same board last year. Submitted application the last week of April. Board met early June. Unofficial results came out end of June…Official results were released maybe July 6th or so. Good luck!
Thank you for the information. Upon selection I’ll let you know if I get selected. & thanks again, fingers crossed!

NavyFanatic32

What were your stats before getting picked up just curious.
Civilian Applicant/Non-Prior
Education: Bachelors in Business (GPA 3.4) Masters in Higher Education (4.0) Masters in Business (3.59)
OAR: 44
Waiver: OAR
LOR (3): Current Supervisor, College Basketball Coach, Former College Advisor/Athletic Director

Crockerkio

Civilian Applicant/Non-Prior
Education: Bachelors in Business (GPA 3.4) Masters in Higher Education (4.0) Masters in Business (3.59)
OAR: 44
Waiver: OAR
LOR (3): Current Supervisor, College Basketball Coach, Former College Advisor/Athletic Director
Okay I’m enlisted now.

Education: Bachelors in Sociology (GPA 3.5) Masters in Business Leadership (3.8)
OAR: 50
LOR(3): O-5 Supply Officer, O-5 SWO Officer, O-6 CAPT Supply

What’re my chances you think of selection? I’ve applied for supply board and swo board. Either or I’m okay with.

NavyFanatic32

Okay I’m enlisted now.

Education: Bachelors in Sociology (GPA 3.5) Masters in Business Leadership (3.8)
OAR: 50
LOR(3): O-5 Supply Officer, O-5 SWO Officer, O-6 CAPT Supply

What’re my chances you think of selection? I’ve applied for supply board and swo board. Either or I’m okay with.
I have heard it is a little harder for priors so generally they do not pickup many. However, you have 3 good LORs, especially with the O-5 and O-6 Supply Officers. Also your Masters will hold a good amount of weight. But overall I think you have a real good chance!

Crockerkio

I have heard it is a little harder for priors so generally they do not pickup many. However, you have 3 good LORs, especially with the O-5 and O-6 Supply Officers. Also your Masters will hold a good amount of weight. But overall I think you have a real good chance!
I’m still technically new. I just hit a year in the Navy a month ago so still fresh. I just didn’t join as an officer because of some family stuff at the time. So that’s why I’m trying to get Supply now, the CAPT I talked about I said I have a high chance since I’m still new to the Navy so we’ll see.

I appreciate the info though. We’ll see come June.

NavyFanatic32

I’m still technically new. I just hit a year in the Navy a month ago so still fresh. I just didn’t join as an officer because of some family stuff at the time. So that’s why I’m trying to get Supply now, the CAPT I talked about I said I have a high chance since I’m still new to the Navy so we’ll see.

I appreciate the info though. We’ll see come June.
Oh okay makes sense! Goodluck!

Rtjenkins

Ricky Jenkins
Well packages are due tomorrow, at board should be out tomorrow and the board convenes may 6. I spoke with the Supply OCM they will still have the board for June as well even though it’s not on the fy22/fy23 schedule. How is everyone looking?

Crockerkio

Well packages are due tomorrow, at board should be out tomorrow and the board convenes may 6. I spoke with the Supply OCM they will still have the board for June as well even though it’s not on the fy22/fy23 schedule. How is everyone looking?
I’ve already submitted just time to wait. Who will put out the At-Board list?