• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Supply Board 6MAY22

Rtjenkins

Ricky Jenkins
I submitted in February, waiver approved in March .. I was not part of the may board for some reason… who knows how they selected those on board. Still slated for the June board though so fingers crossed.
I submitted my package in February too, and waiver was approved in march

Brian1942

I know I was pretty disappointed I wasn’t on it, I’m active duty so maybe they wanted people they could immediately send to OCS. Not sure though, that’s just a guess I could be completely wrong

Rtjenkins

Ricky Jenkins
I know I was pretty disappointed I wasn’t on it, I’m active duty so maybe they wanted people they could immediately send to OCS. Not sure though, that’s just a guess I could be completely wrong
They were only selecting 6 people for this board tho

Rtjenkins

Ricky Jenkins
oh really? Well man probably a good thing I wasn’t on it. Would have had to do a whole reconsideration package and would have had to skip the June board and wait for the august one
Not necessarily, the people that weren’t selected for this mini board would be forwarded to the June board, which is why I thought all the applications were on the may board

Rtjenkins

Ricky Jenkins
oh really? Well man probably a good thing I wasn’t on it. Would have had to do a whole reconsideration package and would have had to skip the June board and wait for the august one
I already got selected for OCS for SWO, im just waiting in the supply results since I out in for two designators

Rtjenkins

Ricky Jenkins
Hey, I recently emailed my application to officerapplications@navy.mil, this was about two weeks ago for the Supply Board deadline April 29. However, I see on the MyNavyHR website that it states, "transitioning to flankspeed, please email all applications to... etc". Paul's email is up there I see but this was updated May 9, a little after I have already submitted my application to the other email. To be on the safe side should I forwarded my package to his email to make sure that it has been received? I have not heard anything yet.
It wouldn’t hurt.
is there any news yet tho
no

Crockerkio

It wouldn’t hurt.

no
I talked to Paul and got it forward to the email on MyNavyHR, he told me they’ll keep me for the board that I applied for. So I’m still good, however yeah no news yet on Supply. I suggest anyone applying in general make sure to keep checking the commissioning website, dates are changing like crazy.