• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Supply Board 01 March 2021

Breitling1

Looking in ENTRS it looks like all of the class dates for those receiving pro rec Ys were assigned on Monday (29MAR). Since it’s been a few days I’d imagine the rest of us will be hearing back very soon. Anyone with a Pro Rec Y wanna volunteer to ask their recruiter for the full list to share with the class??

Roorayroy

Looking in ENTRS it looks like all of the class dates for those receiving pro rec Ys were assigned on Monday (29MAR). Since it’s been a few days I’d imagine the rest of us will be hearing back very soon. Anyone with a Pro Rec Y wanna volunteer to ask their recruiter for the full list to share with the class??
I would but my OR's recruiting billet ended on March 31. Probably why I was first to hear as he went status checking all his people before departure. I haven't yet met the new OR. Hopefully someone else with a Pro Rec Y can help.

Hwatts12

Hey everyone, I got the call earlier today informing me I was selected. Starting date is the 20th of June and I report on the 5th for the 2 week quarantine!
Anyone who is penciled in for the 20th of June let me know. I would love to connect with you leading up to report date.

Breitling1

Hey everyone, I got the call earlier today informing me I was selected. Starting date is the 20th of June and I report on the 5th for the 2 week quarantine!
Anyone who is penciled in for the 20th of June let me know. I would love to connect with you leading up to report date.
Congrats!!! I saw in an earlier post that you were prior service... Are you currently active duty or were you out and working with an OR?

Hwatts12

Congrats!!! I saw in an earlier post that you were prior service... Are you currently active duty or were you out and working with an OR?
I have been in the Army Reserves for the past 7 years. I went into IRR status and worked with an OR for this process.

nargnic

For those in the May 30th class there is a Facebook group you can join by searching, "May 30 2021 OCS Class" in groups

Putra23

Active Duty
No because NRC first has to coordinate with our chain of command to determine when we can go
Makes sense. Hopefully results are out soon and maybe our CIV counterpart can get that full-list memo from their OR before BOL posting next week. For the 22FEB SWO board, someone got the full-list memo last week friday.

Franca24

Hi all! I want to say congrats to all of you who have been selected so far. I meet with my OR tomorrow so I'll see if he can give me and info on the complete results.

I'll keep checking my email so if any of you have any questions you want me to ask him just let me know.

Putra23

Active Duty
Hi all! I want to say congrats to all of you who have been selected so far. I meet with my OR tomorrow so I'll see if he can give me and info on the complete results.

I'll keep checking my email so if any of you have any questions you want me to ask him just let me know.
Yes, please. Could you let us know once you find out and I can PM you. Thank you in advance!