• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Supply Board 01 March 2021

Triumph_MAC

The recruiter could be off that day, or they are sent to the field and the person receiving them at the NRD/NTAG is off, or maybe they were sent so those on the east coast were home for the day, really a variety of reasons.
I wonder if this is the “unofficial” results. As in, I seen you have a class date assigned so you technically got selected.

Breitling1

Congrats to all those selected so far!! Do you happen to know if an official memo is out or is your OR just seeing your OCS seat in ENTRS?

Roorayroy

This is cool. I've been skimming some OCS graduation videos counting the number of Supply and with the exception of an outlier class that had 7, it's tended to be 2-4. We already know of four May 30 people from just this thread, with possibly more coming. Once there, we'll have to watch out for each other to make sure we all get through.

And hopefully we'll find out about some more June 20 people to join Franca.