• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Supply Board 01 March 2021

Triumph_MAC

What does that mean? Did you get in. Sorry don't know much about all this.
The board was on 01 March, the two folks who have been told they are selected have OCS dates that are close to the board convene date. So they have quick turnaround times in regards to when the board convened and when they report for OCS. Some of the other boards were picked in January and have dates as late as Oct-Nov.

Connie73

The board was on 01 March, the two folks who have been told they are selected have OCS dates that are close to the board convene date. So they have quick turnaround times in regards to when the board convened and when they report for OCS. Some of the other boards were picked in January and have dates as late as Oct-Nov.
Thank you, my son applied to the board. I was just wondering why some get notified really quickly and others have not heard anything.

Triumph_MAC

Thank you, my son applied to the board. I was just wondering why some get notified really quickly and others have not heard anything.
How quickly he is notified behinds on a few things, mainly when the results are officially released and when his recruiter will see them and notify him.

Connie73

How quickly he is notified behinds on a few things, mainly when the results are officially released and when his recruiter will see them and notify him.
I guess that's what I am questioning how come if the results are not officially released that two people know already that they got in. This waiting is driving me nuts ...lol, you think I be going into the navy.

exNavyOffRec

The recruiter could be off that day, or they are sent to the field and the person receiving them at the NRD/NTAG is off, or maybe they were sent so those on the east coast were home for the day, really a variety of reasons.