• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Supply Board 01 March 2021

eahmed4

Unfortunately I believe it's a Pro Rec N for me. Didn't see my TAOC number on there. I graduate first week of May in time for the June board so perhaps I will have better luck with that one. Congrats to everyone again!

PontusPilot

Contributor
Unfortunately I believe it's a Pro Rec N for me. Didn't see my TAOC number on there. I graduate first week of May in time for the June board so perhaps I will have better luck with that one. Congrats to everyone again!
Sorry to hear that.. just don’t give up! You being graduated will look good! Sending positivity your way

NevarYalnal

eahmed4

Looking at the Program Auth, it mentions that you need a calc course with a C or better or two other college level math courses with B average or higher. did you have that? it could be either that or an age thing.

I have Calc I, II and III. B-, C and C respectively, so I should've met the requirements. I switched from Engineering to Political Science but I got my math classes done before the switch. And I am going to be turning 23 this August, so it shouldnt be either of those

NevarYalnal

I have Calc I, II and III. B-, C and C respectively, so I should've met the requirements. I switched from Engineering to Political Science but I got my math classes done before the switch. And I am going to be turning 23 this August, so it shouldnt be either of those
dunno then, that sucks. Maybe your OR can provide more details

mmolaro98

My name hadn't shown up on this board. Someone was explaining that if you are accepted by your first choice, your name may not be sent to board any further? I am wondering if that is the case here, is that possible? ? Also, congrats to all who received PRO-REC Y's!

PontusPilot

Contributor
My name hadn't shown up on this board. Someone was explaining that if you are accepted by your first choice, your name may not be sent to board any further? I am wondering if that is the case here, is that possible? ? Also, congrats to all who received PRO-REC Y's!
Did you get accepted on another board before this?