• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Supply Board 01 March 2021

exNavyOffRec

Looks like results are in the process of being pushed to NRC. I got word from my OR this morning that although official results aren't yet out, I've been assigned an OCS date. A very near one, May 30 2021!
If you have an OCS date that means the list of selections from the board has been at NRC for a while, they are the ones that assign OCS dates based on the needs and availability.

Congratulations on your selection.

Triumph_MAC

Something about split boards now. He said it’s a new thing and that he will update me. I was on the supply AT list so here’s hoping I got picked up for this board...
It’s interesting that you were on the At Board list but allegedly rolled to the 01 June board. I’m curious to see how this pans out. Hopefully you weren’t rolled and your name is on the list.

Triumph_MAC

Looks like results are in the process of being pushed to NRC. I got word from my OR this morning that although official results aren't yet out, I've been assigned an OCS date. A very near one, May 30 2021!
That’s awesome!! Congrats!! Are you age critical?