• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Supply Board 01 March 2021

zarevich

Out of curiosity, has anyone heard of someone not making the “at board” list but still managing to get seen by that board for some reason?
I wasnt at board list for SWO 09NOV20 board because I needed to make some changes/updates to my package. Did it before the actual board meeting but after the "At board" list was put together and posted. Your package should be seen as long as you submit your package before due date and receive that your package is good to go before the board convenes. I ended up being selected for NOV SWO.

Triumph_MAC

I wasnt at board list for SWO 09NOV20 board because I needed to make some changes/updates to my package. Did it before the actual board meeting but after the "At board" list was put together and posted. Your package should be seen as long as you submit your package before due date and receive that your package is good to go before the board convenes. I ended up being selected for NOV SWO.
That would be pretty awesome. My waiver is dated for 23 Feb, the at board list was posted on the 22nd.... I got an email on 01 March saying my waiver was approved and if be seen at the next board. Maybe I’ll get lucky. Congrats on your selection. I’m sure that was some awesome news after thinking you didn’t make board.

Zzzzn

I got my waiver approved at the beginning of this year. My recruiter told me that my board is in March. But right now it is closed to April. I am still waiting.

Ghost SWO

Contributor
I am confusion please explain? you can do a PRT for your package that goes to the board?
I think it's an active duty requirement that you take and pass a full PRT. This was the case for the USAF as well, which meant if you were on a waiver for something and couldn't take the full PRT, you couldn't apply to be an officer until the waiver disappears and you take and pass a PRT.

Triumph_MAC

I am confusion please explain? you can do a PRT for your package that goes to the board?
No, not a requirement. Active duty does have to submit our PRIMS report with all of our previous scores. Our application also has a spot to put the three most recent official PRT scores as well.

I just wasn’t sure if civilian applicants had something like that on your applications. I personally ran one just to show that I haven’t gotten complacent with the fleet not conducting PRT’s.

Hey guys, current MT here also trying to put in a package. All the links on navy he and other sites don’t seem to work for documents, anyone know where to find actual fillable OCS application docs?

exNavyOffRec

Out of curiosity, do any of the guys and gals applying from the civilian side do a prt as part of your OCS package?
They used to years ago, then after a few prospective officers and enlistees died it was strictly forbidden, as in god help you if you are caught doing a PRT on someone, things have loosened up a bit but not like it was as who wants to risk having some 24 year old kid get injured running a PRT when not part of the USN and not covered by navy medical.