• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Supply Board 01 JUN 2021

exNavyOffRec

I called yesterday to see if they were finished with their selections yet, hoping to hear that they had and were waiting for it to be signed off, but was told that they were still convening... The anxiety is killing me. Haha
Most boards last one day, Supply can be a bit longer as they dig further into applications, but the only answer anyone will give once the board convenes until the results are released is that the board is still meeting, that is because no OR's will know the actual status, NRC won't know the actual status until they get the results back so they can do all their steps. NRC also won't know if the board convened on time or not as they send the applications and then wait for the senior member to send the list back.

NRC will compile the list of Y's then send it back to be signed by board member or members and will often date it for the date the document is created as it should be.

DREWTHEREBEL

Just another OCS Hopeful
Most boards last one day, Supply can be a bit longer as they dig further into applications, but the only answer anyone will give once the board convenes until the results are released is that the board is still meeting, that is because no OR's will know the actual status, NRC won't know the actual status until they get the results back so they can do all their steps. NRC also won't know if the board convened on time or not as they send the applications and then wait for the senior member to send the list back.

NRC will compile the list of Y's then send it back to be signed by board member or members and will often date it for the date the document is created as it should be.
im still in a hurry up and wait scenario like everyone else. im hoping results come back soon! i havent been on but been checking yall replies to know i aint the only one in suspense.

GameChanger

I cant find where they post the results anywhere, past or present, anyone have a line on where they are located?
I’ve been dying to know also. I’m active duty and my buddy just got selected for SWO. He said the OR was able to see the “pro rec yes” results and sent them to his applicant who posted it to the forum. He said the results will not reflect on BOL until after the CO has been notified.

Triumph_MAC

I’ve been dying to know also. I’m active duty and my buddy just got selected for SWO. He said the OR was able to see the “pro rec yes” results and sent them to his applicant who posted it to the forum. He said the results will not reflect on BOL until after the CO has been notified.
Your friend had an was AD but got processed by an OR? I called the OR here when I first started my kit and was told that since I’m AD, they couldn’t help and to get with my CCC about submitting.

RSasso

Your friend had an was AD but got processed by an OR? I called the OR here when I first started my kit and was told that since I’m AD, they couldn’t help and to get with my CCC about submitting.
Same, sorta, i went completely through Paul Celestin and my mentor for everything. If you need help with anything bro, shoot me an email!

GameChanger

No. Haha. Sorry for the confusion. There was an OR who sent the list to someone in the forum that posted it. My friend who was active duty did not have an OR.