• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Supply Board 01 JUN 2021

NavyFanatic32

I’d be happy with whatever they offered to be honest, as long as I get in. Haha. But preference wise, I’m a Florida boy and would love to be as close to it as possible. I’m currently in Virginia and am AD. It’s not terrible here, so I could do a first tour here too. Honestly, I’d even consider a submarine tour.
I thought about submarines and was honestly considering it also. Does anyone have some pros and cons for subs as a supply officer?
Also I would to love San Diego, Hawaii, or Japan!

Triumph_MAC

I thought about submarines and was honestly considering it also. Does anyone have some pros and cons for subs as a supply officer?
Also I would to love San Diego, Hawaii, or Japan!
Being a SUPPO on a sub would probably be a great way to diversify yourself and your quals. I’m sure it would be a tough but very rewarding tour. I’d like to do a carrier tour and expeditionary tour. But like everyone else has mentioned, I just hope to get selected, this is my first time applying for SUPPO but 4th board so hopefully I get in this time. Heck, hopefully we all get in.

GameChanger

Being a SUPPO on a sub would probably be a great way to diversify yourself and your quals. I’m sure it would be a tough but very rewarding tour. I’d like to do a carrier tour and expeditionary tour. But like everyone else has mentioned, I just hope to get selected, this is my first time applying for SUPPO but 4th board so hopefully I get in this time. Heck, hopefully we all get in.

I’m on a carrier now. Your first tour would be a division officer, typically in disbursing, sales, and Hazmat. I also did an expeditionary tour with the Marine Corps and loved it! I’ve been told that they try to push the prior service toward submarines and also that it’s a good way to diversify your career.

Triumph_MAC

I’m on a carrier now. Your first tour would be a division officer, typically in disbursing, sales, and Hazmat. I also did an expeditionary tour with the Marine Corps and loved it! I’ve been told that they try to push the prior service toward submarines and also that it’s a good way to diversify your career.
Was you at one of the Medlogs?

Triumph_MAC

I was on subs it's not bad at all but it will be a department headtour as your first tour because you are the only supply officer on board.
Getting the DH tour knocked out that quick should set you up pretty well on your fit reps. When I had my interviews both were with Suppos at DLA and they enjoyed it. It was considered their joint service tour. The CDR recently made CAPT and the LCDR recently made CDR. Both were selected while at DLA.

Ktimoll

Sinnocent
I’d be happy with whatever they offered to be honest, as long as I get in. Haha. But preference wise, I’m a Florida boy and would love to be as close to it as possible. I’m currently in Virginia and am AD. It’s not terrible here, so I could do a first tour here too. Honestly, I’d even consider a submarine tour.
Sub tour would do you well!
I’m not qualified for subs due to migraine but I would definitely recommend that route.

I hope we all get selected!

GameChanger

Yup. This week feels like it!
I think those of you on the civilian side will find out before us AD guys
I think so also. It seems the OR’s are able to see the pro rec yes results before Mr. Celestin gets the opportunity to notify the commanding officers at our command.