• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Supply Board 01 JUN 2021

Triumph_MAC

I may be overthinking things but I am super worried about my OAR waiver (44) :/
I wouldn’t worry about a 44, there was a guy from the March board selected with a 42. From what I understand and what @exNavyOffRec has said, Supply really looks at everything. Their board is usually not as quick as aviation that relies heavily on ASTB. Have faith and everything will work out for you as it’s meant to.

NavyFanatic32

I wouldn’t worry about a 44, there was a guy from the March board selected with a 42. From what I understand and what @exNavyOffRec has said, Supply really looks at everything. Their board is usually not as quick as aviation that relies heavily on ASTB. Have faith and everything will work out for you as it’s meant to.
That is good to hear someone from last board was picked up with one. Thank you!

exNavyOffRec

Def makes sense
@exNavyOffRec for those that apply as a civilian how much does the recruiters remarks on the APSR matter? Was wondering what was the point of it as AD applicants do not have an OR.
Depends on designator, I can say from experience CEC looks at it, and since Supply is also small that it could play a part as well, it might be one of those things where it won't really help, but it could hurt.

GameChanger

I'm so anxious! Haha. I was hoping to hear the announcement over the 1MC today on the ship, but now I know it will probably be at least next week until I can expect to see the results posted? Hopefully someone posts the pro rec yes memo on here as soon as it's available.

Ktimoll

Sinnocent
I'm so anxious! Haha. I was hoping to hear the announcement over the 1MC today on the ship, but now I know it will probably be at least next week until I can expect to see the results posted? Hopefully someone posts the pro rec yes memo on here as soon as it's available.
I’d guess next week, 1 month seems like a reasonable time frame

NavyFanatic32

Same I think next week. The person doesn’t want to tell me my results before NRC gives them to recruiters but they said to reach out to them next Friday if I don’t hear anything. Hoping that’s an indicator that they should be out by next week.

Last edited:

Triumph_MAC

I think next week is reasonable. With such a high percentage of board applicants being active duty, I hope we all get a pro rec Y so we can take our experience back out to the fleet and be examples for others who want to do the same thing. I’m praying for us all!!

NavyFanatic32

I think next week is reasonable. With such a high percentage of board applicants being active duty, I hope we all get a pro rec Y so we can take our experience back out to the fleet and be examples for others who want to do the same thing. I’m praying for us all!!
Is it typically harder to get a Y if you are AD?

Triumph_MAC

Not sure, really depends on the board. The March board only selected 3 active duty out of the total 42 applicants on the at board list. I’m just not sure what they use to differentiate between AD and civilian applicants but there is typically less AD applying than civilian.

NavyFanatic32

Not sure, really depends on the board. The March board only selected 3 active duty out of the total 42 applicants on the at board list. I’m just not sure what they use to differentiate between AD and civilian applicants but there is typically less AD applying than civilian.
Yikes hopefully they pick more this time around.

Michael_J_Caboose

Squadron N2/N6
Is it typically harder to get a Y if you are AD?
This can vary from job to job. Since AD (and other branches) have to submit evals, the board gets a deeper look at you vs the other applicants. I had to submit my fitness reports for my board and with a stellar record I was 6 of 9. The other AD guy was 9 of 9.