• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Supply Board 01 JUN 2021

GameChanger

Update...

Just spoke to Mr. Celestin. He said that the results are not released yet or at least he doesn’t have a copy of the results yet. He said the OR’s may know someone who sat the board and info was leaked about a particular applicant, but the “list” isn’t published or in his hands yet.

exNavyOffRec

Update...

Just spoke to Mr. Celestin. He said that the results are not released yet or at least he doesn’t have a copy of the results yet. He said the OR’s may know someone who sat the board and info was leaked about a particular applicant, but the “list” isn’t published or in his hands yet.
The recruiter probably looked in the system and was able to see his candidates OCS date, or the guy is having fun with all of you.

jgarza

Not sure that he got a list. Just told me what my result was. I’m civ if that matters for anything.

oh ok. I'm also applying as a civ (prior service but been a civ for about 6 years now). My OR still hasn't seen anything. Glad the wait is finally over for at least one of us! Just lets the rest of us know that the results should be coming out in the next couple hours/days.

Beva

PRO Rec Y For Supply! Recruiter Saw my OCS Date in the system. Will ask him to send me the list once the official list is out! Should be within the next week or so.

Congrats! I checked with my OR earlier, he still doesn't see anything which is half way concerning lol here's to hoping the results are out soon so the rest of us aren't in suspense much longer.

Triumph_MAC

What is the GENOff dashboard? is it a CAC enabled website?
Genoff dashboard is the general officer dashboard showing how many quotas are the navy has available to fill and how many they have already filled. It’s just a good rough gauge of how many selections were made from the board. It won’t be accurate, but it will be fairly close. It’s on the NPTME website but I personally don’t have access to that folder.