• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Supply Board 01 JUN 2021

Triumph_MAC

This can vary from job to job. Since AD (and other branches) have to submit evals, the board gets a deeper look at you vs the other applicants. I had to submit my fitness reports for my board and with a stellar record I was 6 of 9. The other AD guy was 9 of 9.
Was the 6/9 what your CO ranked you or was that your breakout?

jgarza

What’s everybody's preference on first duty station after supply school?

Hopefully I'm selected first! LOL

But if I do get selected, I would like to be in VA or FL. I was stationed in San Diego, Maine, and then homeported in HI for a couple of years before I got out. Would be nice to do a European cruise. I wouldn't mind being stationed OCONUS either.

Triumph_MAC

Hopefully I'm selected first! LOL
[/QUOTE]
Touché. Lol. What was your rate while you were AD? How long were you in HI for?

GameChanger

What’s everybody's preference on first duty station after supply school?
I’d be happy with whatever they offered to be honest, as long as I get in. Haha. But preference wise, I’m a Florida boy and would love to be as close to it as possible. I’m currently in Virginia and am AD. It’s not terrible here, so I could do a first tour here too. Honestly, I’d even consider a submarine tour.