• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

sTUPID qUESTIONS aBOUT ocs

villo0692

There’s more reasons of why Candios are not allowed off base liberty right now besides covid. In any case, weekends tend to be more relaxed since there is almost no staff around. However, depending on who your class team is, they might roll in for a couple hours for some extra instruction. Just like it was said, the CDO is always there, and depending on who it is, your life could turn real sour right around bed time

tcham28

None
What is student pool?
For graduates it’s holding if you don’t have orders, aren’t yet medically cleared to commission, or are waiting on redesignation. It’s also where the people who drop out of the program go while they wait to be processed out.

TheDR

So after OCS graduation are you able to go home at all or do you just stay in student pool until the follow up school? (Applying supply currently)

Skywalker

Student Naval Aviator
So after OCS graduation are you able to go home at all or do you just stay in student pool until the follow up school? (Applying supply currently)
Home? Oh no. They lock your ass on base and make you attend musters while your buddies go home or check in at their next commands.

But you’re applying for supply. Unless something goes wrong, you won’t be in student pool.

Mouselovr

Contributor
Growing up, did you ever get grounded for no reason? Like, you did absolutely nothing wrong but you have to stay home and do chores?

For OCS grads, that's student pool.
Student pool is ONLY for aviators and a couple, unlucky weird designators who get caught up in medical.
As of last week, (03/25/2022) there's been major changes.
Overnight liberty Friday-Sunday and you can leave base during the week after 1600.

Skywalker

Student Naval Aviator
Student pool is ONLY for aviators and a couple, unlucky weird designators who get caught up in medical.
As of last week, (03/25/2022) there's been major changes.
Overnight liberty Friday-Sunday and you can leave base during the week after 1600.
Thank god it’s changed, it was definitely not that in Spring 2021 or Fall 2018. What are they doing with DORs and Attrites? Did they break out a “grad pool” yet?

Mouselovr

Contributor
Thank god it’s changed, it was definitely not that in Spring 2021 or Fall 2018. What are they doing with DORs and Attrites? Did they break out a “grad pool” yet?
We had a change of command two weeks ago and ohhhhh boy is the new CO invested in student pool.
DORs and attrites can also leave base.
We all still live on the bottom floor of King but on different sides.

yan16

Good evening. I would like to ask how can I get my up-to-date SF-86 for OCS application. I asked our security manager in regards to this matter. However, they said I cannot obtain it on the ship since I did it on A-school and C-school. Thank you.