• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Speed and Angels

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Not to reopen an old, tired argument, but for all those haters out there, there's no question who was in control of that aircraft, and it wasn't the chick with a single anchor on her wings. ;) A great example of an NFO in action.

Brett

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
How can you guys fly with somebody running their man-pleaser on the ICS like that?

You mean when she said "Yes Sir?" I know, it gets aggravating sometimes. ;) My advice to new pilots: It does what it's told, or it gets the hose. PUT THE FVCKING PROBE IN THE BASKET!

Brett

My advice to new pilots: It does what it's told, or it gets the hose. PUT THE FVCKING PROBE IN THE BASKET!

Brett

:D
untitled8no.png

TurnandBurn55

Drinking, flying, or looking busy!!
None
I think he was referring to the RIO talking the whole time.

Don't make me come over there...

And your SA is so low, you missed me giving you the finger on your way out of the hangar yesterday....

Flanders asked if your 5-year plan is still alive and well... ;)

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Mefesto said:
Dude .... having someone in the back to pad lock..... makes all the difference in the world.

Agreed ... and when you can't .... I suggest you try this; assuming you have the means and opportunity :

kmac

Coffee Drinker
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Oh dear, I went through flight school with both. Where's my feature film? Think of it... cargo, beer, distinguished visitors... even a cameo by Bunky. I mean that would be solid entertainment.

TurnandBurn55

Drinking, flying, or looking busy!!
None
Mefesto said:
Dude when you're defensive (pretty much all the time for me) having someone in the back to pad lock them while you're trying to fly your best jet makes all the difference in the world.

There's hope for you get, Mefesto-san... ;)