• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Speed and Angels

This was posted in another thread recently, but look's so well-made I could care less.

I sent the Umlaut films folks an email last week inquiring about the movie: no response. I'm guessing it's being released in theaters, but probably not too many...?

-jai5w4

Cool.

On another note; when they release a movie "in select theaters" or with a "limited release" title tagged on, where do they actually release them? I'm guessing major cities, no? Or is it the opposite; only small theaters get the "limited release" titles? hmm...

-J

Riper Snifle

OCC 194 TBS C 03-07
The Blue Max was a great movie! It is the plot of this one that seems ridiculous to me, relying on stupid catch phrases. The Blue Max had interesting character development, with the rivalry that went on between the main characters. Most modern action movies just seem to have a pre-formatted storyline because the directors want to spend all their money on special effects and not on writers. These movies could be great if they just put a little thought into them. Maybe I am wrong about Flyboys and the trailer doesn't do it justice, but I doubt that. Cheers! :)

B

Blutonski816

Saw parts of that from that one "Dogfight 13" site...