• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Selection Notices

GatorP

UF had everyone get their first selections.

10 SNA
2 SNFO

I have been informed that we are going to have a 12 shot party when we get back.

mike172

GO NAVY
If anyone is willing will you post the other community selection? IE. SWO, Special Ops... ect. just curious.

thanks!

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
buddy from my unit just got SNA....woo woo, celebrations tonight (wish that I wasn't taking a 5th yr right about now)

don't really know what the overall spread was at my unit though

defiant85

None
After several weeks of watching this thread and awaiting my service selection, I just the got the call from my LT. I got NFO, my first choice, and the only other Mid who applied for aviation from my unit got pilot.

hm2anderson

EP-3 NFO
Citadel results are finally out...
Selected SNA (1st Choice)

For those checking stats at chances:
3.1 GPA Business Administration
6/6/5 ASTB
28 yo
10 yrs active duty

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
hahaha.....in a strange turn of events we had some pretty unexpected service selections at my unit. An additional SNA and two SNFO selectees were notified today. Not only did they not put SNA or SNFO as their choice (all three wanted SWO, and two of them didn't even put SNA or SNFO as second choice), but only one had even taken the ASTB and none have had a flight physical as of today's notification. Apparently they have to retroactively take the ASTB and get a passing score.

zachary2777

Banned
I didn't know they were allowed to force you into a longer commitment and I thought you couldn't be selected w/o taking the ASTB. Well, shows how much I know. Forcing someone to go pilot? Amazing... Hope they like flying.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
I didn't know they were allowed to force you into a longer commitment and I thought you couldn't be selected w/o taking the ASTB. Well, shows how much I know. Forcing someone to go pilot? Amazing... Hope they like flying.

either did I.......I guess the Navy works in mysterious ways

blackjack_rj

Alpha PHlyer
Citadel results are finally out...
Selected SNA (1st Choice)

For those checking stats at chances:
3.1 GPA Business Administration
6/6/5 ASTB
28 yo
10 yrs active duty

Were you originally selected for STA-21 CORE option, to find out later you got SNA, or were you selected for SNA from the jump?

Fezz CB

"Spanish"
None
Got SNFO (1st Choice)!!!

Congrats man! Youre gonna have a kicka$$ time here. Lots of hard work but definitely worth every second of blood and sweat. But you know what they say....Study hard/Play Harder :D

Good luck and Welcome to the Club!