• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Selection Notices

zachary2777

Banned
damn it how do you guys know already? I haven't heard a thing and y'all are making me anxious... been waiting too long for this!

Congrats to all.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
we had 5 total. all mids. they must really need pilots.

At least five of them. ;) Congratulations to all. The results are obviously out, so give your command the time they need to disseminate the information as appropriate - each unit CO is different and even though many of you are chomping at the bit, a couple more days won't hurt you. Also, don't draw any conclusions about how many pilots/NFOs/etc they "need" based on what happened at your particular school. That's like having low water pressure at your house in California and concluding there must be a drought in New York City. Best of luck!

Brett

hm2anderson

EP-3 NFO
NO Results Yet @ The Citadel

Still no results here @ The Citadel. All us OC's are on leave and I figured they would email out the results but guess not...

Hope to find out upon returning from leave...

SnipeDude

Cleveland Brown Fan
Still no results here @ The Citadel. All us OC's are on leave and I figured they would email out the results but guess not...

Hope to find out upon returning from leave...

same here! i even called the office today and noone was there. i guess that is the downside of having a nice skipper.

i'm (trying) to go SNFO and have a strong package so i'm not especially worried...but i'm anxious for to know for sure where i am going next.

cnata001

Selected SNA a couple of days ago

I'm a MIDN from ODU , Civil Engn Major, OTM PRT, 5/5/6 52 ASTB , 3.16 GPA

just lettin everyone know to maybe give an idea of competition

SQUIDutah

pilot
The University of Utah has 4 SNA's. 3 Mids and and myself. All got first picks. I guess my CO got the results on the 21st but because us OC's were on leave or TAD he decided to wait till the pucker factor got too much, and we visited his office.
:icon_boun

T Hild

Gold Bond AF video

War Eagle Baby! I just got selected for SNA -- best day of my life!

Congratulations!

Taildragger, about a year ago you posted that you had the Gold Bond video. Do you still have it? If so, could you email it to me?

Thanks, T