• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Quarantine Activities

jmcquate

Contributor
Bought some marrow bones a couple of days ago. Plan to roast it, serve it on toast with a cilantro/shallot salad. Never done it before, any tips?

Hair Warrior

Contributor
Never done it before, any tips?
quote-when-you-get-to-the-end-zone-act-like-you-ve-been-there-before-earl-campbell-71-35-33.jpg

ABMD

Bullets don't fly without Supply
Bought some marrow bones a couple of days ago. Plan to roast it, serve it on toast with a cilantro/shallot salad. Never done it before, any tips?
Once you eat the marrow, you need to take a shot using the bone...like a marrow bone luge.

There's a place in Vabeach, 1608 Crafthouse, that offers that.

Hair Warrior

Contributor
What’s the liquor for bone marrow shots? I once had a Talisker single malt in Park City UT that was paired with a raw elk carpaccio. It wasn’t bad but a dry red wine would have been fine, too.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
One of my favorite places to eat during DWE...when we were having them?
No kidding . . . the FISH TACO LOW light is flickering here on the other coast.

But I have COVID Beard 2.0, so there's that . . .

ABMD

Bullets don't fly without Supply
No kidding . . . the FISH TACO LOW light is flickering here on the other coast.

But I have COVID Beard 2.0, so there's that . . .
Lol, same here. Had to shave 4 months of growth for a "mission critical" AT in July. Hoping I can make it to year end without shaving again.