• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Quarantine Activities

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
Why pay money for butchery school when you can just work part time at a local butcher’s to learn and get paid? They’d probably let you take some choice cuts home too.
247.gif

ABMD

Bullets don't fly without Supply
Why pay money for butchery school when you can just work part time at a local butcher’s to learn and get paid? They’d probably let you take some choice cuts home too.

True story, each year a local boy scout troop would buy a bison and have the entire thing (minus the tenderloin) turned into patties then they would sell them as a fund raiser. Don't think for a second we didn't take a piece of that ribeye and fry it up with some onions and pepper for an early morning breakfast.

Hair Warrior

Contributor
True story, each year a local boy scout troop would buy a bison and have the entire thing (minus the tenderloin) turned into patties then they would sell them as a fund raiser. Don't think for a second we didn't take a piece of that ribeye and fry it up with some onions and pepper for an early morning breakfast.
Have you ever been to a Ted’s Montana Grill?

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Ruth's Chris is good, but ye gads, the price . . .

Although it will always have a special place in my heart because I and three other guys from my squadron made an impromptu dinner run there during a Nellis det. As we were being seated, we heard the news that Bin Laden got whacked. So we decided that nice steak dinner was our celebration of good riddance to bad rubbish . . .