• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pilot Pickup Lines?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildflyin69

Grad of OCS 187 Charlie Co. 3rd Plt.
not sure where that quote is from...but it would a funny pick-up line. Not quite sure where that would get you....

wildflyin69

Grad of OCS 187 Charlie Co. 3rd Plt.
yeah...I'm an idiot, wrote that after little bit of a night out...woke up this morning and made the connection...obviously not before you could point out my short coming! Seriously though..funny show!

shortncurly

A buddy of my husband's would put on his aviator sunglasses and sing "You've lost that lovin' feeling" at EVERY SINGLE Birthday Ball/Cotillion they had during NROTC, karaoke-style. He used to be able to coerce a couple of midshipmen (he and my hubby were OCs at the time) to do with with him, but I think they all get warned now when they get to the unit, because no one will do it with him anymore. It was find of funny at first, but after the third or fourth time... not so much.

As for pilot pick up lines, I got none. Although, we saw that quote about planes/pilots/bars on The Family Guy the other night. Easily my favorite quote around these days.

Squid

F U Nugget
pilot
I drive a VW golf, I traded in an 02 Dodge Ram quad cab for it. Not much different in any respect.

/threadjack

usnmerritt

NSW land
None
Bet you get some killer gas mileage in the Golf. The size of a truck or SUV has never impressed me...its the speed I can achieve and the relative cost (gas mileage) of achieving it that matters.

Squid

F U Nugget
pilot
it's diesel, so I recorded an amazing 51 mpg @ 70mph (that's like 650 miles to a tank), I get 35-37 mpg around town nominally.

Clux4

Banned
I drive a jetta and I get about 25 mpg around town 30 on highway.

/threadjack

Back to topic.

Excuse me miss, I lost my number can I get yours?

Cate

Pretty much invincible
I once actually got - and I was amazed that someone actually tried this - "If I told you you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?" My reply was, "If I told you I had a revolver strapped to my thigh, would you go sit over there?" He tried to play it off, but he did go and sit at the other end of the bar.

Clux4

Banned
"A revolver strapped to you thigh" . I would have loved to hear that.

He must have been a wimp.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Cate said:
I once actually got - and I was amazed that someone actually tried this - "If I told you you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?" My reply was, "If I told you I had a revolver strapped to my thigh, would you go sit over there?" He tried to play it off, but he did go and sit at the other end of the bar.

That would have turned me on.

SFgirl

Cate said:
I once actually got - and I was amazed that someone actually tried this - "If I told you you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?"

Am I crazy or are those the lyrics to some song???

I have to admit though that the whole "you've lost that loving feeling" serenade worked on me once... learned from that mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.