• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pilot Pickup Lines?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elder

US Coast Guard C-130 Demonstration Team
Have any?

My father had a bumber sticker when he was in the Army..

"Helicopter pilots get it up quicker."

And then there's ...

"Hi, I'm a pilot. Can I see your cock pit?"

Although, that's not very funny.

SFgirl

Patmack18 said:
Excuse me miss... I seem to have misplaced the keys to my jet....

Now if you said "I seem to have misplaced the keys to my jet and 1978 Jeep CJ-7"... that would be an even better line

rare21

pilot
Contributor
ah no chicks ever believed me since im a Mexican, always thought i was some petty officer..except the fat ones...oh well

SFgirl

Fly Navy said:
Oddly enough, both Pat and I have TJ Wranglers...

I just traded in my 1998 Grand Cherokee Limited... had the whole nine yards- 3 inch lift, skid plates, tow hooks... I miss my baby

rare21

pilot
Contributor
SFgirlfriend said:
I just traded in my 1998 Grand Cherokee Limited... had the whole nine yards- 3 inch lift, skid plates, tow hooks... I miss my baby

please please PLEASE! tell me you used it! For fishing, hunting, four wheeling...i hate wasted trucks

SFgirl

I 4 wheeled in Michigan, but not so much once i got down here... had a lot of problems with the sway bar linkage busting all the time...

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
SFgirlfriend said:
I 4 wheeled in Michigan, but not so much once i got down here... had a lot of problems with the sway bar linkage busting all the time...

Yeah I gotta fix mine. Though I've been told it's good to disconnect them in certain instances.

Cate

Pretty much invincible
I've never actually gotten picked up by a pilot, but a Marine did ask me once if I knew why Marines are great in the sack (the answer he was looking for, of course, being that they're first in and last out).

rare21

pilot
Contributor
SFgirlfriend said:

well thats a little better..my wife used to threaten that she'd buy a huge truck and just get groceries with it...man it used to piss me off

Status
Not open for further replies.