• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pilot Pickup Lines?

Status
Not open for further replies.

feddoc

Really old guy
Contributor
An interesting line used on me when I was in college: Wanna go halvsies with me on a bastard?

The truck shown here is kinda cool.

The jeep was pretty well built. All new: motor (B&Bd) bored .030 over, roller rockers, Art Carr tranny, 1-ton axles 4.88 with lockers, disc brakes. Pretty quick to about 80 or so.

Elder

US Coast Guard C-130 Demonstration Team
Since my thread has been hi-jacked :icon_rage

Seen this thing?

http://www.internationaldelivers.com/site_layout/severe/cxt.asp

17MB picture here.. http://www.internationaldelivers.com/site_layout/news/downloadimage.asp?imageID=/assets/news/Articles/images/CXT-4.tif

cxt-red-2.jpg

7300-cxt-header.gif

CXT-2.gif

CXT-1-full.gif

CXT-3-full.gif

KSUFLY

pilot
SFgirlfriend said:
Am I crazy or are those the lyrics to some song???

I have to admit though that the whole "you've lost that loving feeling" serenade worked on me once... learned from that mistake
It's the chorus from an old country western song by the Bellemy Brothers. If I swore you were an angel, would you treat me like the devil tonight.

Cate

Pretty much invincible
A friend of mine once got "Hey, you know why Marines make the best lovers?" (the answer he was going for being, "Because they're the first in and the last out). She just smiled at him and said, "I have no idea. But I understand that the Coast Guard is 'always ready.'" The look on his face was priceless.

Incidentally, they've been dating for a year and a half now.

SFgirl

This weekend at Old Glory in Georgetown...

"Bet you've never made love in the BOQ at dawn..."

that definitely got a WTF

KimberlyD

Want to ride my flux actuator?

I dumped him but I spent quite a while wondering where the flux actuator on an F-14 was!

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
When a woman comes up and says "excuse me" to get by or to get to the bar
you retort with "Did you day 'Squeeze me' or 'Please me'" :)
ea6bflyr

rare21

pilot
Contributor
i love telling those stuck up sorority girls that think they're god's gift to men: "You're not that hot to be this *****y."

SFgirl

rare21 said:
i love telling those stuck up sorority girls that think they're god's gift to men: "You're not that hot to be this *****y."

Ahem... not ALL sorority girls are stuck up :D

rare21

pilot
Contributor
unfortunately in Austin a lot of them are...but not all. Its just limited to the "dont even rub against me" at the club types..i used to work security at a few of the houses and got a lot of extra late night trips to Taco C courtesy of rich hot ones..haha

SFgirl

rare21 said:
unfortunately in Austin a lot of them are...but not all. Its just limited to the "dont even rub against me" at the club types..i used to work security at a few of the houses and got a lot of extra late night trips to Taco C courtesy of rich hot ones..haha

just making sure you didn't blanket stereotype all of us down here... ;)

ortvic

Spiderman
I have one that my friend used once, it is not a pilot one though. It was horid...
"Baby, your lucky i'm here...(why?) Because I'm EOD and your the bomb!"
I porceded to smack the S#!@$ out of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.