• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pilot Pickup Lines?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SFgirl

Cate said:
Don't listen to him. I dated someone in the Air Force, and even a 55-hour Britney Spears token marriage wouldn't be worth it.

He he he... I dated someone an Air Force pilot in undergrad and that killed future pursuit of that service for me...

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
SFgirlfriend said:
The one I keep seeing has a custom desert camoflauge paint job... that must be why I like it because I am a sucker for anything in cammies...

Marry someone in the Air Force and leave him for a Marine and your life would be complete :icon_tong

EngineGirl

Sleepy Head
I have the best (acually worst) dating an AF guy story....stick with Navy (or in your case SFGirlfriend, a Marine).

Anyways, if I had a Jeep, Bike, Choco Taco, and the dancing bannana "I'd Hit It" guy, I think my life would be perfect........

EngineGirl

SFgirl

Patmack18 said:
Rumor has to Jeep is toying with the idea of a new Scrambler. OH PLEEEEEEEEEEASE let it happen. A new Scrambler with a Rubicon pkg... how bad ass would that be?

I have seen a model of it at the dealership (the extended wrangler if that's what you are refering too... not a complete scrambler) ... pretty kick ass.

d_bossart

I'd post a pic of my Saturn, but I dont want to make anyone jealous. Oh yeah, it's dent resistent. Of course so are those kevlar bodies that you can buy for wranglers.

Jenmarie

Demons are cute when they sleep!
Contributor
When I bought my Saturn the guy had a door pannel on the ground and had me jump up and down on it. That was fun - then he told me to kick a brand new one and watch it not dent! That was fun too! I Loved my Saturn for practicality until a big dodge truck decided that I wasn't coming and tried to drive his truck up over the top of me. Now I have a little jeep liberty - not quite the 97 Chevy Silverado with a 6 inch lift that I'm salivating over, but it's cute! (I know, I'm such a girl!)

Status
Not open for further replies.