• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pilot Pickup Lines?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SFgirl

Fly Navy said:
Trucks and Jeeps are where it's at.

I know it may be a bit odd, but my DREAM car is a Blue 1978 Jeep CJ-7... with rusty floorfoards and of course a rebuilt engine and transmission.... oh yeah, and at least a 3 inch lift... and maybe some gas cans strapped to the back...

VAmookie

PropStop said:
From a P-3 driver, "I'm rich biatch!"

What does this mean?? Do P-3 guys get a higher salary? Or is it an additional pay for increased danger or incentive, or what

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
CORPSviation said:
What does this mean?? Do P-3 guys get a higher salary? Or is it an additional pay for increased danger or incentive, or what

OH MAN! Where is Zab1001 when you need him!

Cate

Pretty much invincible
SFgirlfriend said:
I know it may be a bit odd, but my DREAM car is a Blue 1978 Jeep CJ-7... with rusty floorfoards and of course a rebuilt engine and transmission.... oh yeah, and at least a 3 inch lift... and maybe some gas cans strapped to the back...

It makes absolute sense. My dream car all through college was a mostly-red, largely bondo 1974 Scout 4x4 sitting out behind the Phi Psi house from some brother who had probably abandoned it when it was new. The brothers had swapped in a 392 V8 and a new transmission. They were willing to sell it for a grand, and if it hadn't been for the fact that the 4x4 worked maybe a quarter of the time, I might have just gone for it.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
SFgirlfriend said:

That's not odd, that's HOT!

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Cate said:
It makes absolute sense. My dream car all through college was a mostly-red, largely bondo 1974 Scout 4x4 sitting out behind the Phi Psi house from some brother who had probably abandoned it when it was new. The brothers had swapped in a 392 V8 and a new transmission. They were willing to sell it for a grand, and if it hadn't been for the fact that the 4x4 worked maybe a quarter of the time, I might have just gone for it.

Ooooh a Scout... mmmmm.

I want a Landrover Defender.

Elder

US Coast Guard C-130 Demonstration Team
myrig.jpg

crushpinky.jpg

RAAWWWR Now THERE'S a rig ... And a good looking Coastie :D

Ok, well, maybe not good looking, but damn scary!!​

Elder

US Coast Guard C-130 Demonstration Team
Why yes I was :p

And yes, that's my 4Runner.. taken from my slum.

Who are you?!??!

SFgirl

Fly Navy said:
I want a Landrover Defender.

That's actually my second in line dream car... there's a 1985 Defender that drives by me everyday on my running route (probably because I run during rush hour) that I could easily see making my own someday... when I am no longer subject to pittance graduate student salaries and can afford to work on and old 4x4...

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
SFgirlfriend said:
That's actually my second in line dream car... there's a 1985 Defender that drives by me everyday on my running route (probably because I run during rush hour) that I could easily see making my own someday... when I am no longer subject to pittance graduate student salaries and can afford to work on and old 4x4...

The new ones are bad ass too, but they don't import them anymore :(

There was a nice yellow one at NASP that was just downright sexy.

SFgirl

Fly Navy said:
There was a nice yellow one at NASP that was just downright sexy.

The one I keep seeing has a custom desert camoflauge paint job... that must be why I like it because I am a sucker for anything in cammies...

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
SFgirlfriend said:
The one I keep seeing has a custom desert camoflauge paint job... that must be why I like it because I am a sucker for anything in cammies...

Marry someone in the Air Force and leave him for a Marine and your life would be complete :icon_tong

Cate

Pretty much invincible
Fly Navy said:
Marry someone in the Air Force and leave him for a Marine and your life would be complete :icon_tong

Don't listen to him. I dated someone in the Air Force, and even a 55-hour Britney Spears token marriage wouldn't be worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.