• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

October/November SNA & SNFO Boards

mizzouzk

Fly big stuff
I'm applying out of Hawaii which I believe is NRD Los Angeles
Ok seeing as how its not 1950 and your response wouldnt be coming via mail... I can only assume your recruiter has screwed up. Ya it was a little wonky the day of but results came out on the 3rd. I heard on the 4th just because my recruiter left the office for the day. I feel bad for you man, waiting sucks but its even worse when other people have results. Hang in there youll make it. Did you have your scores posted anywhere?

Mr Spenz

"Your brief saved your flight' - every IP
pilot
With all due respect you were correct in saying this was not the forum to ask a question as such; considering there are several people who did not get selected. It's just a shame that one person could have been selected had you politely declined prior to the board! Kind of Selfish if you ask me.
Who are you to judge? It is better to have an idea now than figure it later down the road. Remember you just got selected. Nothing else, meaning you know nothing. That also goes for everyone else spouting their personal opinion. Sounds like you are going to do well as officers when other decide this is not for them while at OCS, IFS, API, etc and you tell them that they screwed someone else over.

Hodgesa

Pro Rec SNFO April Board
You're still in school, so you can be proactive and pull your GPA as high as you can before you graduate. I unfortunately already graduated with that GPA.
Yes and no, I graduate in December, so it can only get so much better, especially with the classes I'm in this final semester, either way, I plan on getting a job in the aerospace industry, getting my pilots license, an reapply as soon as I can. I need to talk to a few people who may be able to tell me what else I can do, probably people on here once I figure out who that is haha

Whitefoot

None
An Air Force recruiter told me at one point in the past that they won't let you apply if you have an active kit with another branch. But I never looked into it further.
I would like to believe this, however, I contacted the Air Force back in January before contacting the Navy. They (AF) did not give any attention to me whatsoever until the day I took the PFT for the Navy someone finally called. The new Air Force Recruiter for the area actually SUGGESTED that I put in an application with the Air Force "just in case the Navy thing doesn't work out" and that if I find out that I am selected for the Navy that he will just toss it as if it never happened. Needless to say, I did not go through with it because I was 100% committed to the Navy and process with which I was involved. He also mentioned that if I was going to put in an OTS (AF) application, that I shouldn't tell the Navy I am doing so...(which brings up the "shouldn't" have to different services applications going at the same time.) I am definitely happy with my decision to stick with the Navy!

Andy Beezy

I am also still waiting for a response.
I called the officer recruiter out here in Guam to see if I could get anymore information about what's going on, but he said wouldn't know more than I already know (I'm active duty Navy, and I have the Y).

That being said, I asked if he had any guys make it. He said he only put one applicant's package in, and he didn't get picked up. If the recruiter in Guam knows, every recruiter should know.

RYBONE

I'm just gunna wait for my recruiter to call me, maybe they got all the Y's out first and are updating the pro rec n's now. It's a little frustrating. If any out hears out of Hawaii definitely let me know.
I called the officer recruiter out here in Guam to see if I could get anymore information about what's going on, but he said wouldn't know more than I already know (I'm active duty Navy, and I have the Y).

That being said, I asked if he had any guys make it. He said he only put one applicant's package in, and he didn't get picked up. If the recruiter in Guam knows, every recruiter should know

Tasha

I'm just gunna wait for my recruiter to call me, maybe they got all the Y's out first and are updating the pro rec n's now. It's a little frustrating. If any out hears out of Hawaii definitely let me know.

The rsults of pro Y and pro N came out at the same time.. I'm really hoping your OR didn't mess up by not submitting your package....

Bronco

Lurking Member

Yo dude just call the main line for NRD LA and ask for someone to check... IF you've already called your OR and it's been a day or two.

CCTXNATIVE

Just a heads up guys....

I was NOT on the "list" that came out. In fact, my recruiting station didn't even get a list sent to them. They got a specific email regarding my status and that it was PROREC Y.

exNavyOffRec

Just a heads up guys....

I was NOT on the "list" that came out. In fact, my recruiting station didn't even get a list sent to them. They got a specific email regarding my status and that it was PROREC Y.

results go to the NRD, the NRD determines how to let the OR's know, the good NRD's forward the pdf document to all OR's, some don't, some just email those for that NRD, some say look in CIRIMS.