• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

October/November SNA & SNFO Boards

RYBONE

I called NRD Los Angeles two days ago and they said they have nothing, my recruiter kind of gave me a hard time about calling them. Unless you or anyone you know has the list , I think I've just got to wait. Thanks for the info though.

results go to the NRD, the NRD determines how to let the OR's know, the good NRD's forward the pdf document to all OR's, some don't, some just email those for that NRD, some say look in CIRIMS.

guffster

You are not going to believe this...

My Final Select letter came through TODAY from the October 29 SNA board, and I am in the December 14 OCS class. I cannot believe it came so soon. When my recruiter called with the Pro-Y, she thought that the very earliest I would hear on the Final Select would be January... She did say that when they put my package together, they submitted the security clearance stuff early so that it could get started... though I never heard from an investigator, and I don't think any of my references have yet either, but she thinks that doing that helped to speed up the final select process.

Just to be clear, I am not age critical, so I hope that the age critical people have gotten slotted as well. My recruiter also said that two of her other recruits are in the same boat as me, and are in my OCS class.

Just wanted to let you boys and girls know, I am literally shaking right now, I expected to be at OCS in the fucking summer!

Tasha

My Final Select letter came through TODAY from the October 29 SNA board, and I am in the December 14 OCS class. I cannot believe it came so soon. When my recruiter called with the Pro-Y, she thought that the very earliest I would hear on the Final Select would be January... She did say that when they put my package together, they submitted the security clearance stuff early so that it could get started... though I never heard from an investigator, and I don't think any of my references have yet either, but she thinks that doing that helped to speed up the final select process.

Just to be clear, I am not age critical, so I hope that the age critical people have gotten slotted as well. My recruiter also said that two of her other recruits are in the same boat as me, and are in my OCS class.

Just wanted to let you boys and girls know, I am literally shaking right now, I expected to be at OCS in the fucking summer!

Holy sweet Jesus.. Congrats! Must feel MEGA real.. That's a quick turn around.

CCTXNATIVE

Congrats! Damn...maybe we will be in OCS earlier than March afterall...

varlogkern

Frozen Hellscape Survivor

Holy cow congrats! I wouldn't be too concerned about the age critical stuff. They slot people if they need slotted, they may have had an extra slot for December and tossed you in it. Who knows...

guffster

Holy cow congrats! I wouldn't be too concerned about the age critical stuff. They slot people if they need slotted, they may have had an extra slot for December and tossed you in it. Who knows...
Thanks! I mainly wanted to make the point that it didn't happen so fast because I was age critical, so hopefully the speed of my FINSEL and OCS date is an indication of what others from the Oct. 29 board might be seeing soon!

slater44

None
I apologize in advance if this can be found in the thread but I couldn't find it after looking for a while. Is there another board in November, or is the next one in January/February? Thank you.

mizzouzk

Fly big stuff
I apologize in advance if this can be found in the thread but I couldn't find it after looking for a while. Is there another board in November, or is the next one in January/February? Thank you.
My buddies recruiter said relax because the next board shouldn't be until after Christmas.

HTR

pilot
Rolling board. Add 90-120 days to Oct 29th.