• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

October/November SNA & SNFO Boards

lenninscjay

Red-headed stepchild (MH-53)
Checking in: Pro Rec Y for SNA

24yo Male, Single, Non-Prior
6/5/5/43, 3.3 GPA: B.S. Aviation Management
80hrs PPL, NIFA Flight Team Member, A.A.A.E Student Chapter President
6 years civilian aviation related work experience everything from line, to international flight planning, to the Asst. Airport Manager at a small airport in Long Island, NY.

Former SNA select in 2013 but opted to decline due to the passing of my parent. Re-applied hoping for a miracle and got one!

Long-time lurker, first time poster. Thank you to everyone for everything they have contributed to this community/forum.

Kevin Jenkins

pilot
Just had my OR check while I was on the phone with him. He said the status was pro board still and said it had been reviewed by sna board and says it's still in front of the nfo board. No idea what that means but it seems like everyone else in SoCal has heard results already.

Tasha

Just had my OR check while I was on the phone with him. He said the status was pro board still and said it had been reviewed by sna board and says it's still in front of the nfo board. No idea what that means but it seems like everyone else in SoCal has heard results already.
What is your NRD?

Tasha

Not everybody... although someone from my NRD already got theirs. :confused:
Interesting. Lol I just say everyone because the results were uploaded and everyone should get it but it depends on your OR to relay the message.