• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

October/November SNA & SNFO Boards

gicze101

ProRec Y SNA/SNFO
I'm am out of Orange County so guys who are with LA I would bug your ORs for some answers.
Thanks to everybody who helped me with my package, ASTB, and statement. Congrats to everybody who got the yes, good luck to everybody who has not heard back yet. Those that got the no, good luck in the future and don't give up.

FROG14

Naval Aviator
Give it another day or two. We should all be happy as these results have come out way faster than previous boards!

rodburner

Rick_s... My understanding is that you OR should check cirims and you will be either pro rec y or pro rec no... My OR is referring to a "list" and says im not on it and doesnt understand why... Was there seperate "lists" sent out to various NRDs? This is frustrating.. Sorry to hear there are people other than me who still havent heard

luvmychevy1951

In North Dakota awaiting results. I keep annoying my processor with phone calls "have you heard yet?"...my recruiter retired so I dont have one as of yet...looks like Im on the waiting train as well...

KnightFlight

Rick_s... My understanding is that you OR should check cirims and you will be either pro rec y or pro rec no... My OR is referring to a "list" and says im not on it and doesnt understand why... Was there seperate "lists" sent out to various NRDs? This is frustrating.. Sorry to hear there are people other than me who still havent heard
He checked CIRIMS at 1500EST with no results for me. I guess he didn't look again before he went home. Either way, seeing a few other folks who haven't heard anything yet gives me hope.

rodburner

Anybody heard anything about some BS list?
He checked CIRIMS at 1500EST with no results for me. I guess he didn't look again before he went home. Either way, seeing a few other folks who haven't heard anything yet gives me hope.
nyb

exNavyOffRec

Just had my OR check while I was on the phone with him. He said the status was pro board still and said it had been reviewed by sna board and says it's still in front of the nfo board. No idea what that means but it seems like everyone else in SoCal has heard results already.

well, since the Pilot and NFO board is held at the same time by the same board members either your OR doesn't know what is going on or he is feeding you a line.

varlogkern

Frozen Hellscape Survivor
Anybody heard anything about some BS list?

nyb
What he is probably referring to is the PDF list of applicants sent out to every NRD. It contains a listing of each applicant and if they were Pro-Y or Pro-N. If you name simple isn't on the list.... Whelp, you didn't make it to board. The same thing happened to me in May14. Welcome to the wait... It royally sucks.