• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

October/November SNA & SNFO Boards

rodburner

Application was finished in august... How could i not make board unlesd my OR screwed it up
What he is probably referring to is the PDF list of applicants sent out to every NRD. It contains a listing of each applicant and if they were Pro-Y or Pro-N. If you name simple isn't on the list.... Whelp, you didn't make it to board. The same thing happened to me in May14. Welcome to the wait... It royally sucks.

varlogkern

Frozen Hellscape Survivor
Application was finished in august... How could i not make board unlesd my OR screwed it up
Frankly I'm not sure what to tell you. Just like @RUFiO181 said. If your name isn't on there, then it didn't make it. I know what happened to my kit, but only because I pieced together small things afterward.

Tasha

Thats awful... I am/was age critical after 6 yrs active duty. Wow.
Damn. Well if you can give your chief recruiter a call or the processor and see if they can help you out cause clearly your recruiter is out of this earth and a lost cause for you.

rodburner

Thanks tasha guess ill just take a few days to think about this
Damn. Well if you can give your chief recruiter a call or the processor and see if they can help you out cause clearly your recruiter is out of this earth and a lost cause for you.

Gator Guard

always knife hands
What is the next step I should take to get my results if my OR continues to tell me results aren't out? I have never talked to anyone other then him.