• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

October Boards

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
Nope. I was told about the second of this month that my stuff was being looked at. I talked to him a week ago and was told he hadn't heard anything, and he had talked to the processor.

bsubdevils

Well, Portland ONCE AGAIN didn't tell us something needed to be changed until TODAY so once again I have to play the waiting game. Apparently I need to find a different reference since they said one of my work references was unfit and they couldn't use my old Blue and Gold Officer.

It's almost getting ridiculous, we've been basically done since August but Portland keeps dropping the ball. My recruiter didn't even hear of anything wrong until TODAY. He's as annoyed as I am right now, so he gave me his apologies and an apology from the Navy (for what it's worth) and so back to the waiting line.

Hope everyone elses' board went better!

jmwilson

My package went into the twilight zone just long enough to miss the October deadline, looks like a lot of us will be up for November.

sesty

My friend and I thought it will be cool to graduate at the same time and apply for naval aviation. The sad thing is that he was rejected. I got Pro’Rec for SNA but my friend didn’t. I feel real sorry for him and I told him I can hold off the OCS date until he gets selected, but the question is can he get selected? He scored a 43 5/5/5 on the ASTB and that was his third attempt. He received his college degree in Sociology with a 2.21 GPA. Yeah we partied kind of hard and chase women at our years at Florida State. How often and how soon can he reapply again and what can he do to make his package stronger? He really want to become a naval aviator but he don’t know what to do and I cant stand around waiting for too long after I’m done with grad school. We both had excellent LOR’s and were involved in various sports activities. I need as much advise as I can get from you guys. Thank You.

van.howard

Ken, call the processor or email him. He'll let you know if they recieved your package and if they had any problems. PM me and I'll give you his email and phone number.

Van

guim13

SESTY, has your buddy looked into the marines? When I was going to my marine recruiter, he showed me the average scores, and your buddy should have a shot with them. I was going to go Marines until Goob got me picked up on my second shot.

Goob83

None
SESTY, has your buddy looked into the marines? When I was going to my marine recruiter, he showed me the average scores, and your buddy should have a shot with them. I was going to go Marines until Goob got me picked up on my second shot.

you had good scores and good gpa that dudes gpa sucks and if he does not have any other things going for him he really has no chance in the Navy right now. best thing he can do is write a letter stating why he sucked in school it may help but I doubt it

shotcalla10

what percent of RL officers get jets?
*Random post*

Goob, How you doin sir? I'm still waiting for final select and been playing alot of golf so my golf game has gotten better. I'll be coming up in November and I'll give you a call so we can go golf again.

Sorry guys for not using PM, I got lazy.

Goob83

None
*Random post*

Goob, How you doin sir? I'm still waiting for final select and been playing alot of golf so my golf game has gotten better. I'll be coming up in November and I'll give you a call so we can go golf again.

Sorry guys for not using PM, I got lazy.

OK will be ready. I your paper work should be done or close to it

radar

Nope. I was told about the second of this month that my stuff was being looked at. I talked to him a week ago and was told he hadn't heard anything, and he had talked to the processor.

I was pro rec'd by the september board to and am also waiting on final select. The way my recruiter explained it was that we are just waiting on our turn for our names to come up to be given a class date. He's hoping to hear something next week or the next. Let me know if you all find out anything sooner.

sesty

Goob83, My GPA is a 2.138 and my buddy GPA is 2.25 and I got Pro'Rec,so is their anything he can do in being considered for naval aviation. He doesnt want to join the Marines, strickly Navy.

MIPilotSP

Pro Rec for Pilot and NFO

I recently found out that I have been pro rec for both pilot and NFO. Congratulations to everyone else who got selected!!!

Avalon

so should ALL recruiters know whether or not their recruits got pro rec'd for pilot by now? our recruiter said he didn't know yet.