• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

October Boards

Praying4OCS

Helo Bubba to Information Warrior
pilot
Contributor
My package was shipped via Fedex priority overnight on 26 Sep. It has been received and reviewed for completion. No issues. I was told the aviation board will be held 15 Oct. Good luck to all.

jus2mch

MOTIVATOR
Contributor
My package was shipped via Fedex priority overnight on 26 Sep. It has been received and reviewed for completion. No issues. I was told the aviation board will be held 15 Aug. Good luck to all.

Wow you have to wait 11 months for the next board? Yikes!

Ken_gone_flying

"I live vicariously through myself."
pilot
Contributor
Praying4OCS, how do you know if your package has been received and reviewed and is ready for board? Your recruiter told you?

-Ken

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
Well, unless others have heard otherwise, intel didn't meet in September, so October here I come...

jmwilson

Civilian, will be 26 in Oct
trying for NFO/SWO/Intel (all BDCP)
6/7/6 68 OAR
3.8 GPA from U of CO in Geophysics, graduate May 08
LOR from: O-2, retired O-8, Bishop
lots of volunteer work, student athlete

best of luck to all

skim

None
Contributor
I got a call today from my recruiter. I was non-select for Intel in September, but it sounds like my MEDDOCS and background check is being opened for my SWO Final Select. Hopefully by Monday he should hear something he says...wish me luck.

skim

None
Contributor
so does anyone know if intel met in Sept? And what about IW?

Intel did meet in September, I got a call a few days ago telling me of my non-select. Call your recruiter.

Ken_gone_flying

pilot
Contributor
October board is 6 days away....Good luck everyone.
(was told by my recruiter that they are meeting on the 15th.)

Praying4OCS

Helo Bubba to Information Warrior
pilot
Contributor
October board is 6 days away....Good luck everyone.
(was told by my recruiter that they are meeting on the 15th.)

Ken, any luck locating your package? Also, has your OR verified you were in OTools? Last I heard, the list didn't seem to be up-to-date.

Ken_gone_flying

pilot
Contributor
Ken, any luck locating your package? Also, has your OR verified you were in OTools? Last I heard, the list didn't seem to be up-to-date.

My recruiter said I am listed for the board, so I am trusting him. When I did get a hold of that guy by dialing the direct line, he was all pissed off that I called him directly. He said he didn't deal with anyone from Seattle and why am I calling him. He was pretty rude and very unhelpful. So, I'm putting all my faith in my recruiter to be giving me the straight scoop. Also, I haven't heard any word that I need to come in and do the PRT before my package can go to board, so that must mean I got it in just in time and was grandfathered in. What about you? Did you already have your PRT done and submitted with your package?