• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

October Boards

Praying4OCS

Helo Bubba to Information Warrior
pilot
Contributor
So, civilians get board results (Pro Rec) right away. What is the expected turn-around for active duty?

Praying4OCS

pilot
Contributor
It seems that my package didn't make it to the October Pilot/NFO boards. I still have IW at the end of the month,even so, it looks like I'll be waiting a little longer Pilot.:(

Ken_gone_flying

"I live vicariously through myself."
pilot
Contributor
I did not get a call from my recruiter yesterday, so now I'm wondering if I was even on the board too. I'll call my recruiter at like 8am when he gets in to see whats up.

Mr. Blonde

My ass is a motherfuckin' champion
pilot
Someone posted over on usnavyocs.com that some packages were misplaced in Tennessee. I wonder if it had anything to do with the new order requiring meds and PRT included in the package and many of those being sent in late as add-ons.

I talked to my recruiter, and apparently she's still trying to find out what's going on. Sounds like my epsq may not have been cleared yet. She assured me however that I have no reason to worry... yet. And the wait continues....

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
I talked to my recruiter, and apparently she's still trying to find out what's going on. Sounds like my epsq may not have been cleared yet. She assured me however that I have no reason to worry... yet. And the wait continues....

You're waiting for final select right? Im glad im not the only, though it does suck..

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
Congrats to Ken and sesty and all, sorry to hear about your case praying.

badger16

None
Congrats to all who got in. Just took the PRT today so I should be in for November. I hope the month goes fast!

Praying4OCS

pilot
Contributor
Congrads to all that made it! Hopefully this time next month you guys will be saying the same to Badger and I.

You're waiting for final select right? Im glad im not the only, though it does suck..

I am waiting for final select, and the wait is killing me. I've read a bit on how the final select process works, but I'm still not entirely sure what I'm waiting for right now. Hopefully I'll have a real conversation with my recruiter tomorrow and find out. Have you heard anything about where the hold-up is for you?