• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 08APR2024 SNA/SNFO BOARD

Jstingo

SNFO Select
I was born and raised in WPB, Florida. I enlisted in the Navy towards the end of 2013, starting off in the reserves until July 2018 when I transitioned to active duty. Since then, I've been stationed at Tinker AFB in Oklahoma as a mechanic, and I completed my degree at Embry-Riddle. I’m curious what my callsign will be with a last name ‘Stingo’ and a mustache that puts Tom Selleck to shame lol

Tyr

Has anyone seen my wingman?
tqxv1c15itb11.jpg

ya'll think you'll be getting cool callsigns, but in reality something like this is going to happen

Jstingo

SNFO Select
tqxv1c15itb11.jpg

ya'll think you'll be getting cool callsigns, but in reality something like this is going to happen
I understand how callsigns work. We had a pilot with a callsign “Cat Killer” so I ask what’s the story behind it and he simple said ‘because I look like a cat killer’ 😂 … just wishful thinking