• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 08APR2024 SNA/SNFO BOARD

Mil3s

SNA Select
Do you see anything under that tab yet?
They don’t hear back that fast😂. Last board the active duty people heard back first and I think the earliest someone heard back ad was like 2-3 days before the rest of us who weren’t ad got news.

Mil3s

SNA Select
the last board I was on took more than a month to come back with a result
Dang, yeah the last 2 boards have been between 2-3 weeks for results. The amount of people on this board is pretty much the same as the last 2 as well so hopefully it is as quick as them as well.

Jstingo

SNFO Select
Dang, yeah the last 2 boards have been between 2-3 weeks for results. The amount of people on this board is pretty much the same as the last 2 as well so hopefully it is as quick as them as well.
That's what I'm hoping. The results for the AMDO board came out last week and they convened about 3 weeks before this one, so hopefully it's a speedy process

exNavyOffRec

It is not the board that takes time 99% of the time is from all the admin functions and those guys do a lot more than send out board results, most of the items they do are a higher priority than getting the results out.

Empire16

It is not the board that takes time 99% of the time is from all the admin functions and those guys do a lot more than send out board results, most of the items they do are a higher priority than getting the results out.
Would you be able to give more detail about what they do? Out of curiosity.

elariosa95

SNA (A-Pool)
I feel like you need to have this reply ready anytime the “how long is this gonna take” question comes up. It must get tiring having to type this every other day 😂