• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 08APR2024 SNA/SNFO BOARD

Nnamdi25

I was born and raised in WPB, Florida. I enlisted in the Navy towards the end of 2013, starting off in the reserves until July 2018 when I transitioned to active duty. Since then, I've been stationed at Tinker AFB in Oklahoma as a mechanic, and I completed my degree at Embry-Riddle. I’m curious what my callsign will be with a last name ‘Stingo’ and a mustache that puts Tom Selleck to shame lol
Opinions on Embry-Riddle

cjwinton01

SNA Pro-Rec Y
tqxv1c15itb11.jpg

ya'll think you'll be getting cool callsigns, but in reality something like this is going to happen
I'm going for either "cat" or "big floppa"

Reactions: Tyr

Ninja

SNA Select
My grandfathers call sign in the 70’s was “scooter” don’t quite recall how he got that one though

Tyr

Has anyone seen my wingman?
My grandfathers call sign in the 70’s was “scooter” don’t quite recall how he got that one though
My old CO's callsign was "Squirrel". We always tried to guess why he got that. He flew the F-16 and was quite the lad.

DickFlair

Gainesville Florida, been in the Navy 8 years now. First duty station was San Antonio, Tx, but I’ve been stationed in San Diego California for the last 4 years. Best place ever to live in your 20s. The Navy’s been good to me thus far, I hope it is to all of you who are accepted :)
Also in San Diego 🤙🏽 let’s get together for celebratory beers once results come out