• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 08APR2024 SNA/SNFO BOARD

Mil3s

SNA Select
It is not the board that takes time 99% of the time is from all the admin functions and those guys do a lot more than send out board results, most of the items they do are a higher priority than getting the results out.
understood I got got that, I was just trying to say hopefully that it takes the same amount of time as previous sna boards due to the amount of people and previous two boards. I get admin takes the longest, I’m just trying to be hopeful for a relatively quick update.

cjwinton01

SNA Pro-Rec Y
So... our fates have likely been decided. Any ideas on how to spend the next two weeks that isn't nail-biting?

GoVols03

SNFO Select
Born and raised in a small town in East Tennessee. Joined the navy in 2009 and currently stationed in sunny San Diego California. After about 14 years of service I decided to get my life together and get my degree from Thomas Edison State University. I’m hoping for the calsign “Father Time” since I’ve been in so long lol